Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 09:28:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335172 Posts in 13724 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Gaming Journal: The Road to Infinity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 111 Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Gaming Journal: The Road to Infinity  (Read 143229 times)
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2008, 06:06:03 PM »

Skies of Arcadia Legends:

Code:
Soltis was raised by Ramirez and Galcian.

I'm hoping to finish this and Tales of Legendia off within the next couple of weeks or so.
Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »

Devoted a lot of my time to Wild Arms 5 instead of playing so many games at once.  I just finished the starlit path and just arrived in Honeysday...yay for a change of scenery.  The game is becoming a lot more difficult even random battles are becoming more challenging to get through.  But, so far, this is shaping up to be my favorite Wild Arms....love it.  I have a feeling I'll be playing this game a while before finish it.

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2008, 11:10:19 PM »

Quote from: "Esper_Crusader"
I'm Trying to finish Portal lately and I think I only have a couple of levels left.

There are only 19 levels, just to help you know how close you are, but the last one is way longer than the rest.  

Portal = Awesome.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2008, 11:48:17 PM »

Ouch, Area 6 on expert mode in Star Fox 64 kicked my team's ass. I had barely managed to keep them all until that level. Falco was all I had left for Venom and he got owned really fast. I managed to take out all of Star Wolf on my own without dying, but it was damn close. I was just happy I didn't lose my hyper lasers fighting them even if I know the path on the way to Andross to get them again (though they might not be there in expert mode).

I was kind of bummed though. If I'd managed to keep all of my team through Area 6 I would have earned a medal with my 336 hits. Ah well.

EDIT: Ah yea, quick Expert mode medals update. I have medals for Corneria, Meteo, Fortuna, Sector X, Sector Y, Aquas, Titania, and Macbeth. I've been avoiding Solar since it is one of the levels I don't really like, but I imagine I could get a medal for it without much trouble. I'm pretty confident I can get the medals for Bolse and Katina easily enough. But Zoness, Sector Z, Area 6, and Venom are going to be rough.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2008, 02:14:21 AM »

Smash Bros. Brawl.  Got two of the older characters back.  Yay?
This game is 100% everything you'd hope it would be.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2008, 05:34:05 PM »

Oh, I'm jealous.  I'm literally pissing myself in anticipation of Brawl.  :(

FFXII:

Code:
Vayne and Co raided Mt Bur-Omisace and some Judges killed lots of folks.  Had one Hell of a fight against that big fucker.

Worst Cid ever, btw.

Got everyone affinity with Golden Amulet and now everyone's getting double LP.  Not bad, everyone's pretty beefed.

Need to do some hunts tonight though...  I have, like, ten in queue.

Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2008, 09:06:29 PM »

I <3 Electroplankton.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2008, 09:15:32 PM »

I got past Gregorio III in Gitaroo Man Lives.  In Ontamarama, I almost finished the final stage in Normal mode.

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2008, 10:22:33 PM »

Quote from: "Losfer"
Oh, I'm jealous.  I'm literally pissing myself in anticipation of Brawl.  :(

FFXII:

Code:
Vayne and Co raided Mt Bur-Omisace and some Judges killed lots of folks.  Had one Hell of a fight against that big fucker.

Worst Cid ever, btw.

Got everyone affinity with Golden Amulet and now everyone's getting double LP.  Not bad, everyone's pretty beefed.

Need to do some hunts tonight though...  I have, like, ten in queue.

Make sure you pick up the Embroidered Tippet (2x exp) at Mt. Bur Omisace.  One of the vendors sells it.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2008, 05:34:26 PM »

Ooh, nice.  I'll look for that.  Although, after trying two or three unsuccessful hunts, I'm taking a short break from Ondore and Friends.

Last night I strarted up Ape Escape 3.  Never played any of the games previously, but I was pleasantly surprised as the game is pretty damn fun.  I'm 11% in apparently.

Playing as a loli bellbottom wearing cowgirl is distracting my Pedo Bear sense though.

Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2008, 08:29:04 PM »

I beat Ar Tonelico today. Fantastic game. I'm so pleased that I picked it up last year. I really want Ar Tonelico II to come here now.

I think I'll mess around with SSBM and Pokemon until Lost Odyssey comes out next week. No use diving into another game. I'll probably finish off an old Shining Force playthrough, also.
Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »

WA5 just finished up the desecrated shrine, also managed to finish a sidequest...wasn't sure if i was going to do any sidequests, but decided might as well...not really a spoiler but just in case
Code:
so happy to have the monowheel.  it makes getting around so much easier.  on a side note, i can't wait until chuck finally gets in my party...i'm thinking it's going to happen soon.

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2008, 09:12:58 PM »

I'm on stage 10 of Gitaroo Man Lives!  Gitaroo Man is the spirit of rock & roll- the loser kid becomes a superstar object of womens' desire through the power of rock & roll.

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2008, 09:17:25 PM »

Pokemon Diamond. Loving the dialogue/localization.

"He chose not to give Starly a name! That is so nihilistically cool!"

Slowly but steadily leveling up my Magikarp. Thank God for that Exp. Share.

And Electroplankton is now my favorite game of all time. Or at least it would be if it were actually a game. :P
everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2008, 01:33:07 AM »

I've been looking for some good Game Boy/Color/Advance games. Searching ebay and looking through the used section at Gamestop. Haven't made up my mind about what I want yet. I'm looking for some light gaming for cheap. Anyone have suggestions?

Also been playing lots of Super Smash Bros. Melee in preparation for Brawl. I have 252 statues right now.

[/url]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 111 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: