Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 04:50:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335289 Posts in 13727 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Gaming Journal: The Road to Infinity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 111 Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Gaming Journal: The Road to Infinity  (Read 143272 times)
sandiny0ursh0es

sandiny0ursh0es
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: April 28, 2008, 05:01:06 PM »

Haven't been gaming much, life is getting in the way.

I think I'm burned out on Crisis Core. The gameplay is getting a little too repetitive and isn't engaging enough for me to make progress with the story. Right now I'm at Junon with about 25% of the missions completed. I'll get back into this game some other time.

Kinda getting back into my La Pucelle playthrough and am just leveling up and making my members stronger.

Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: April 28, 2008, 07:35:59 PM »

Finally got FES!  and I can't believe it I am actually going to invest all the hours again, but I am starting over and replaying the game again.  I always said I'd replay it eventually and this seems like a great time to do that before I play The Answer.  Loooove that P3 is back in my life.

I'm also playing Mana Khemia, but we'll see how that goes cuz I know P3 will take over my life.

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: April 28, 2008, 08:03:14 PM »

I have very little interest in SSBB as a game but it's totally worth your $50 just for that fucking awesome sound test.

Also I'm just about to kick Wizari's ass in Shining Soul II.
Willy Elektrix
Lord of the Sword

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: April 28, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lord Scottish"
I have very little interest in SSBB as a game but it's totally worth your $50 just for that fucking awesome sound test.

Also I'm just about to kick Wizari's ass in Shining Soul II.

Dude, I love Shining Soul 2. I've got a 176th level Priestess and a lower level Archer that I toy around with (I also had a Dark Wizard up to 100th level but he got deleted by my stupid friend). What class/level are you? What skills are you raising?
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: April 28, 2008, 08:46:10 PM »

Got P3 Fes yesterday.

This is the third time I've started this bloody game. I *will* finish it.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: April 28, 2008, 09:21:00 PM »

Final Fantasy X - I must be way behind in the Sphere Grid.....got owned by the last boss I faced.
Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: April 28, 2008, 10:14:45 PM »

Quote from: "Willy Elektrix"
Dude, I love Shining Soul 2. I've got a 176th level Priestess and a lower level Archer that I toy around with (I also had a Dark Wizard up to 100th level but he got deleted by my stupid friend). What class/level are you? What skills are you raising?

I'm a level 12 archer and I'm mainly focusing on summoning. And yes, I know that that's a terribly inefficient way to play an archer, but my equipment has some pretty substantial int bonuses so I'm actually doing fairly well.

And as promised earlier I made Wizari my bitch. God why am I talking like I'm on Xbox Live or something?
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: April 28, 2008, 11:39:26 PM »

I finally got around to checking out a couple of titles that I unfortunately ignored before. Those being Skate and Dirt.  Skate is pretty rad but I find it hard to line up the rail slides. It still beats the shit out of the stagnant Tony Hawk games. Dirt, on the other hand, is probably the best racer i've played in years. Me and a buddy of mine just sat down and went race for race the other night for a few hours and had a lot of fun with it.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: April 29, 2008, 12:40:15 AM »

I'm at the last boss for DDS2, about 28 hours in.  Overall, I think almost all of DDS1's flaws were fixed in DDS2.  The Mantra system is ten times more friendly and it's much easier to get vital skills for boss fights.  Gonna finish this one up and then probably start up FES.  It's only been a few months since I beat P3 so I think I'm going to jump straight into The Answer.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: April 29, 2008, 12:50:32 AM »

I got Persona FES.  Mainly because everyone giving it the good ol' gold thumbs up and I paid like $10 bucks for it on counts that my brother owed me money.

...I still feel guilty developing "social links" while playing a video game... feels almost like an oxy moron.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #715 on: April 29, 2008, 04:16:59 AM »

Have Persona FES, World Ends With You and (Unreleased game here).  I just play Gran Turismo and Clubhouse games all day.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: April 29, 2008, 09:05:22 AM »

Started Chapter 11 of Mana Khemia last night. After I am done with the classes for this "term" and the free time afterwards, it's pretty much a straight shot to the end of the game. It's such an awesome game, though. Everyone's grow book is between 70 - 90% complete. I just need to grind for more AP to buy skills I don't have yet. I have very few items left to socket and a good majority of the items I have not synthesized yet are things that I am able to, but I didn't feel like going through the synthesis tree last night to make them.

Also, made it to Chapter 6 of Rondo of Swords... I, uh, really don't know what to think about it. On one hand it's a fun little game, on the other hand, the difficulty is annoying as shit.
daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: April 29, 2008, 01:06:56 PM »

Just picked up Fes. Looking forward to spending another 6 months of my life on this game.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: April 29, 2008, 02:18:27 PM »

Just picked up GTA IV, so excited to pop that in.

Finally reached level 40 in WoW, after playing since 05.  Pathetic I know.  Now to make it to 60.

Also mixing it up between Front Mission and SRTOG2.  Both are great mech fun.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: April 29, 2008, 04:36:48 PM »

Quote from: "Dice"
...I still feel guilty developing "social links" while playing a video game... feels almost like an oxy moron.

Yeah, I feel the same way.

Anyway, I ground my way up, like, twenty floors in Tartarus last night and Mid Terms finished.  I had "really high marks" or whatever, but not perfect.  Oh well, hard as fuck getting your Academics up.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 111 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: