Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 12:49:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334698 Posts in 13707 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Gaming Journal: The Road to Infinity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 111 Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Gaming Journal: The Road to Infinity  (Read 142929 times)
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1215 on: July 18, 2008, 10:13:54 PM »

Quote from: "KeeperX"
Quote from: "dalucifer0"
I agree about Fable. I can only play up until about 5-7 hours in until I get tired of the gameplay

So you beat the game, then?

No, but got close, I think. I spent a lot of the time decapitating heads in that game, so that hindered my progress a bit.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1216 on: July 19, 2008, 01:44:07 AM »

^Fable was wicked easy:\

I'm really into Civilization: Revolution lately.  I beat it once on warlord difficulty and then tried on King.  It gets a lot harder for sure but it's very addictive. I'm going to go online with it tomorrow for sure.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1217 on: July 19, 2008, 02:05:04 AM »

Quote from: "KeeperX"
I agree about Fable. I can only play up until about 5-7 hours in until I get tired of the gameplay

So you beat the game, then?

No, but got close, I think. I spent a lot of the time decapitating heads in that game, so that hindered my progress a bit.

That was actually just a jab at the length of Fable.  God it was short.

Playing some CivRev since I got back into town, both for the DS and the PS3.  Still like Civ4 better, but it's fun.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1218 on: July 19, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »

Got sick of ToA and dropped it.

After my characters were only do 1 damage to a boss on hard mode I realized it wasn't worth my time.

Back to playing AI3, which is my favorite of the 3 by far. Most reviews say it's very easy, but I find that the bosses can atleast put up a decent challenge.

Almost bought an Xbox elite bundle but figured microsoft would be changing sku's/dropping prices by xmas so I am going to wait.
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1219 on: July 19, 2008, 11:49:24 AM »

I planned on legally importing the Lucky Star Moe Drill game for DS, cause I assumed it was like Mr Driller, but with Lucky Star characters.

I was so very wrong.  :(

daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1220 on: July 20, 2008, 01:36:45 PM »

Chapter 8 in AI3.

Damn good game. I can't stop playing it.
Jet16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1221 on: July 21, 2008, 12:56:33 AM »

Beat Devil Summoner. Satisfying game.
Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1222 on: July 21, 2008, 02:28:04 AM »

Alright, so I started up Persona 3 FES today and played for about six hours until I realized that I have to wake up at 4:30am...

Like most games, it isn't anything special yet, but I unconditionally loved P3, so I have no doubt in my mind that the game will not disappoint when everything is all said and done.

I just finished up the first boss battle in
Code:
Cocytus (the second of the seven main doors in the Desert of Doors),
and I'm already having trouble. The difficulty has taken a leap from The Journey, so I'm hoping I don't encounter any cheapo bosses before I hit the ten hour mark. That would not be cool. =P

The battle system is still as fun as it ever was, and it's nice having a new character accompany my party.
calintz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1223 on: July 21, 2008, 03:09:40 AM »

finished Assassin's Creed and Gears of War
playing nothing at the moment...

staring at Persona 4... ps2 is dead :(, so all i can do is stare at the box...
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: July 21, 2008, 10:21:47 AM »

Trying desperately to finish Song Summoner before moving on to FFTA2 (I know if I don't, I'll never finish SS, and I'd like to do that).

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1225 on: July 21, 2008, 01:06:52 PM »

Started up FFT again, and restarted, since I fucked myself in the last playthrough. I'm probably around halfway through chapter 1, but it feels a lot easier this time around.

Still grinding for the insanely expensive stuff in DQ8...
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1226 on: July 21, 2008, 01:09:32 PM »

Got through to the second level of playing Dante, but lost interest in the game so I threw that in the mail.  Got TWEWY in the mail, tried it out, wasnt all that impressed with it, threw it back in the mail.

Just waiting for my next two games now.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1227 on: July 21, 2008, 04:04:18 PM »

Tales of the Abyss - I keep thinking i've got to be near the end, but the game just keeps going. The clock is around 55 hours. Characters are around lvl 45 and I am
Code:
off to the meggiora highlands again to do something to a sephiroth tree or something. This after the peace treaty was signed and we stopped the core from vibrating.

I have really enjoyed this game. The story is pretty wacked out but the characters have made it all worth it.
I still want it to end, though.

I went back to Metroid: ZM to try and beat mother brain again, and finally did after several more tries. I played through all the stuff after that and made it to the Metal Ridley thing. Died a few times and gave up. I'll try again tonight.

Hooked up the Wii to our DSL line and DLed Super Metroid, Super Castlevania(not sure why, on this one) and Dr. Mario from the WiiWare. Any WiiWare games anyone would recommend?

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1228 on: July 21, 2008, 06:06:18 PM »

FFTA2 -- Random grinding.  That's the main point of this game.  The actual storyline is really not...  So great.  :P

Wild ARMs 2 -- I started it up randomly the other night.  Never finished it, so I felt I had to.  I blasted through all three prologues in a couple hours.  Now Ashley is chasing cats.

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1229 on: July 21, 2008, 06:12:49 PM »

I've resolved to start a new game of FFXII and actually finish it this time. Twice already I've played only to get close to the end and lose interest. It's one of the very few FF games I haven't completed, including the original and III.  I'm also near the end of Ninja Gaiden II and Lost Odyssey.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 111 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: