Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 03:05:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319161 Posts in 13033 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  need DDS2 boss help
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: need DDS2 boss help  (Read 1594 times)
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: April 08, 2006, 05:35:19 PM »

This is for a boss 2nd time in the ecc/ogg (or something) place.

Code:
I can't beat Heat.  I don't think he's supposed to be that difficult, but right now I don't have argilla, who was my main healer because she died (if she didn't, i don't want to hear otherwise).  So, i'm stuck with Cleo healing, but at this point he only heals about 80 with media, which is not nearly enough.

Anyways.. any strategies on beating him?  I tried using fire ward, but I still get pretty fucked up and I imagine it will take too long this way anyway.  I am learning a mantra with Physical Resist with Gale right now, but he's not that far into it and it's a level 5 star mantra.  Any tips at all?  This game has been on hiatus for awhile because I haven't been able to beat him, but I want to try and start it back up again.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Marona

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 08:51:14 PM »

Code:
Hes a nasty customer the first time you fight him, but after a few times he becomes a piece of cake. Keep in mind that he is weak to lightning and you should use this to your advantage. -nda and -kaja spells work extremely well here as well because he rarely uses dekaja or dekunda (keep in mind that you can use charge and debilitate if you spread -nda and -kaja spells throughout your 3 people and it will come in handy). a good strategy is to use sakukaja and sukunda until your evade is maxed and his is at minimal, he will more than likly miss you everytime, and then you can just blast him with lightning spells and or physical. Another thing to watch out for is his big spell attack (it is almighty based even though it looks like fire, so dont bother bringing fire absorb with you) but you should be fine as long as you stay buffed.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: