Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 04:00:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340877 Posts in 13928 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Prices of Game Rentals.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Prices of Game Rentals.  (Read 4457 times)
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 04:10:00 PM »

I rarely buy anymore unless I simply can't rent. Grocery store is best deal at about 3 bucks + 20 cents or so per day late, but it's pretty poorly organized there since they just don't have that much room.(Games often stacked next to each other side by side instead of showing the cover making it harder to browse and no display cases, they just put the game on the shelf and if it's out the only way to know if they carry it is to ask) Blockbusters greedy with prices, but it's still a much better deal then buying a game seeing as I'm not generally going to play a game more than once. $8 < $50.

The 'no late fees' is a definant double edged sword though. It helps balance the cost for rpgs that I may have for over a week, but they're letting people keep games out longer without increasing supply. I've caved and bought games just because I could never find them in stock.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: