Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 09:07:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327445 Posts in 13407 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Site Related & More
| |-+  RPGFan: The Site
| | |-+  Release dates question
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Release dates question  (Read 3667 times)
Shiniji

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 23, 2008, 06:27:32 PM »

I have been wondering for a while if the people who run this site does not know that a game called Baroque  a Ps2 game will release on March 18,2008. The game Baroque is a dungeon action/rpg game.

Also I think I have read somewhere that the game Final Fantasy XIII is going to be released on December 1,2008 and the game Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be released on December 13,2008, both games for the Ps3.

The game Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates for Ds is going to be released on March 11, 2008. The game called    World Ends With You publish by the company SquareEnix will be released on April 22,2008 for Ds.

so do you staff of rpgfan.com not know this?
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 06:55:47 PM »

Quote from: "Shiniji"
Also I think I have read somewhere that the game Final Fantasy XIII is going to be released on December 1,2008 and the game Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be released on December 13,2008, both games for the Ps3.

While the other dates you mention are correct, if you think these dates are anything more than speculation, you, sir, are retarded.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 06:58:28 PM »

0/10

Shiniji

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 06:58:47 PM »

Quote from: "KeeperX"
Quote from: "Shiniji"

While the other dates you mention are correct, if you think these dates are anything more than speculation, you, sir, are retarded.

I am merely saying that I don't think the above of dates of releases are not updated in the rpgfan release dates page.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 07:07:31 PM »

You're right. I'm in charge of the section, my bad. They need to be updated.

EXCEPT for the FFXIII and FF Vs. XIII dates. Which you, or whomever your source is, has clearly pulled out of their ass. Don't even bother listing that.

But yeah, Baroque for PS2 *and* Wii is coming, as are Ring of Fates and "The World Ends With You." My apologies on not keeping the page up-to-date.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 07:12:15 PM »

The original post is well intentioned, but it's kinda dumb to trust dates for those FF games since they're so far off and anything's just a crap shot at this point. Nevertheless, I think it's worth pointing out some games that have gotten a release date or were announced so as to prevent them from being overlooked when the list is updated.

- Rondo of Swords from Atlus, no mention has been made on the site despite being a Strategy RPG from a major publisher of RPG titles, and is scheduled to ship April 15th (when I consulted GameStop I thought this was a guess, but Atlus confirms this).

- Drone Tactics from Atlus. I actually don't really know much about it, but they mark it as a Strategy RPG and it's coming 3/2008. I searched the site and saw no mention of this game either.

- P3:Fes seems to have been leaked from the GameStop system as coming April 22nd, but seeing as how an official announcement is two days away, uhh, better to wait.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 09:13:10 PM »

Quote from: "Ramza"
EXCEPT for the FFXIII and FF Vs. XIII dates. Which you, or whomever your source is, has clearly pulled out of their ass. Don't even bother listing that.

But but but, Gamestop's computers are ALWAYS right!!!!!111

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 10:03:26 PM »

^ I lol'd.

Uh... yeah, at this point, you should never expect even an /estimated/ date for a new main series Final Fantasy game. Just keep in mind how long it took for Final Fantasy XII to come out, then it all becomes clear.
Professor Gast

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »

Yes, Mr I-know-it-all, we do know about these games, otherwise you wouldn't see news stories about them on the front page, it is just that we don't update the release date section every day.

Besides, it does make an awful lot of sense to speculate about the American release date of a Final Fantasy game, whose Japanese release date hasn't even been announced :P.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: