Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 09:35:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334788 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Writers Strike
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Writers Strike  (Read 2643 times)
Alexander
Easy Bake Covenant

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 07:01:33 PM »

Add one more in for Galactica. I gotta know what's the deal with Starbuck!

Behold, the greatest taco in the history of the world! http://tacostothelimit.ytmnd.com/
[Previously known as Miilou Suede]
acornthief.tumblr.com
Merkava

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 10:26:00 PM »

Quote from: "Lyonaz"

Also I look forward to new Chuck episodes and that new show Joss Whedon is working on "Dollhouse" with Eliza Dushku.

The premise sounds kind of lame, but then again, so would the premise of every other show Whedon's done. Angel's my favorite show of all time, and I believe Whedon's an incredible writer, so I can't wait for his return to television.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 11:40:25 AM »

I got into Reaper by watching it online during the strike.  Good stuff, and I can't wait to see more.  

I'll be happy to see Heroes come back next year, too.  A fair portion of this season sucked, but the writers admitted that before the strike and said "things are gonna change."  Then, the strike happened and they had to mess with the end of season 2 so it could be the end of the season.  At least that's how I understand it.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 12:31:06 PM »

The only show I gave a damn about that was affected was Real Time with Bill Maher. Honestly, I'm not sure whether I liked it more w/ or w/o the writers,
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 07:28:55 PM »

Got questions about what is coming back? Here is a nice list!

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Wga-Strike-Favorite/800032698

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: