Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 09:57:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330065 Posts in 13526 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  FS: eBay BIG PS1 Sale (Rare RPGs + Others) 60+!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS: eBay BIG PS1 Sale (Rare RPGs + Others) 60+!  (Read 1394 times)
Bluehaze

l3lu3haz3
View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 25, 2008, 07:12:10 PM »

My  auctions, username: logan235711 : )

I'm selling most of my video game items and right now I'm on my PS1 section.  They all start @ 0.99 cents with no reserve : )

All my games do come from a non-smoking environment, are 100% complete, and are of the non-greatest hits versions/original printings--I was a bit of a perfectionist in my collecting over the years lol.  I also provided photos of each game that includes the casing and the discs--both front and back in the auctions.

I may add some more games to the auction list, probably import Saturn and import SNES games, and if I do...I'll edit the thread title with a date or something.  This probably won't happen till at least Friday, but just a heads up in case : )

If I've forgotten to mention anything or you have any specific questions please feel free to post them here (that's part of what the thread is here for ^_^) and I'll try to answer to the fullest extent of my abilities.  Thank-you for taking your time to look and happy bidding ^_^

Sincerely,
Bluehaze

P.S. I have an old thread from last March when I sold my last batch on RPGFan right Here.

P.P.S.  I forgot!  I am giving free shipping on all additional items won beyond the first for everyone on RPGFan (i.e. free combined shipping), just be sure to email me or something when the auction ends so I know who to give it to ; )

Proud member of the SFA.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: