Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 01:07:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331343 Posts in 13570 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Iron Man
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Iron Man  (Read 6800 times)
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 06:48:45 AM »

Quote from: "valentine08"
damn too bad for me i still cant watch this movie

damn too bad for you i've watched this movie now go feel sorry for yourself.

Anyway, movie kicked ass, don't think I can say much about it that nobody else has already said.

I do wonder how they'll make a sequel since
Code:
everyone knows he's Iron Man now
, but I guess they can pull some convenient explanation out of their ass if they have to.

Is that what happens in the comics? I'm not a big comic reader myself.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 10:56:17 AM »

In the recent(-ish) Civil War storyline, the government finally made the superhero registration thing mandatory.  Every superpowererd person was supposed to tell the government who they really were.  Some thought it was the right thing to do, others didn't.  Tony was the leader of the side who said they should register.  He convinced Peter Parker to go public, following his example from a few years prior (Wikipedia says Tony Stark revealed his identity in 2002).

Captain America was the leader of those who said they shouldn't, which was supposed to be a real shocker, but was actually really obvious, mostly because he'd be the guy the company would think of as a "surprising" choice.  He ended up getting shot and killed at the end of the storyline.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
valentine08
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2008, 05:42:29 PM »

whoa nice

Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2008, 10:09:53 PM »

whoa nice

Thanks, Keanu.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2008, 10:41:19 PM »

Quote from: "Masamune"
whoa nice

Thanks, Keanu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....awesome.

On an Iron Man unveiling himself note. In 2002 when he unveiled himself he had to come up with a way to make it seem like he isn't Iron Man because of a contract with the government that got invalidated because it was to be used by an employee of Stark Industries, not Stark himself. He then unmasked himself again later.

Knowledge is power.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
neo_gamer
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2008, 12:13:59 AM »

Iron Man coolest outfit oh yeah! and the soundtrack really music to my ears. can they possibly make a Justice League movie? i wonder how much it will cost.. probably all stars cast wahaha!
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2008, 02:05:33 AM »

Quote from: "neo_gamer"
Iron Man coolest outfit oh yeah! and the soundtrack really music to my ears. can they possibly make a Justice League movie? i wonder how much it will cost.. probably all stars cast wahaha!

Justice League would be relevant if this was DC...

I do want to see an Avengers movie, which they are supposedly making if they can get all of the stars of these movies (Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Captain America) to agree to sign on. Otherwise it has been said that they don't want to make it. If you check out IMDB there is a Captain America movie listed as the first in the Avengers series. We shall see.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2008, 07:54:38 AM »

Yeah - I just read an article this morning about those movies.  Apparently, the Cap movie is titled "The First Avenger: Captain America," and it's being released 6 weeks (or was it months?) before the Avengers movie.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: