Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 07:30:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327439 Posts in 13407 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Iron Man
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Iron Man  (Read 6624 times)
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 01:26:29 AM »

Quote from: "Bloodstar6078"
I just watched it. It was pretty fucking awesome.

Code:
I just wish that the other guy had put on the suit. Also, it wasn't a bad ending but I wished there was more action.

Also, if you go see this movie make sure you stay past the credits. There was an extra scene supposedly. Unfortunately I missed it.

Code:
The other guy didn't put the suit on because the character is war machine and they want to put him in the next movie
there is supposed to be 2 more movies after this one.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 04:32:10 AM »

Quote from: "D-Rider"
I have a feeling a Thor movie would be fucking miserable. :P

Well get ready to be miserable. It is currently in the works. They are talking about the guy that was the lead in the show Journeyman playing Donald Blake. There have been rumblings that HHH from WWE has been approached to play Thor.

Just saw Iron Man. Loved it.

Oh and as for the comics I mentioned. She Hulk would make a horrible movie, no one would care. I still say Deadpool would be awesome. I am glad he is in the Wolverine movie coming out. Maybe that will spark some interest in him...

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 09:58:19 AM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
She Hulk would make a horrible movie, no one would care. I still say Deadpool would be awesome. I am glad he is in the Wolverine movie coming out. Maybe that will spark some interest in him...

People would only care how hot she is or isn't.

As for Deadpool being in the Wolverine movie, you just made my day. :)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Evil Gately
Cryotek

gatelytheevil1@aol.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 11:23:57 AM »

Quote from: "D-Rider"
I have a feeling a Thor movie would be fucking miserable. :P

Well get ready to be miserable. It is currently in the works. They are talking about the guy that was the lead in the show Journeyman playing Donald Blake. There have been rumblings that HHH from WWE has been approached to play Thor.

Just saw Iron Man. Loved it.

Oh and as for the comics I mentioned. She Hulk would make a horrible movie, no one would care. I still say Deadpool would be awesome. I am glad he is in the Wolverine movie coming out. Maybe that will spark some interest in him...

The last I heard was that Thor and Loki were casting, and the current revision of the script has most (if not all) of the film set in Asgard and Midgard, with little (if any at all) set in present day. Also, it's rumoured to have the highest budget of any film made so far.

Sounds like the studio execs are pretty confident with it.

Back on-topic, I'm off to see Iron Man tonight. Will post opinions later!

Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »

Fuck every other Marvel character and bring on DEADPOOL!  I can't see how it WOULDN'T be an awesome movie.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 10:09:47 PM »

Quote from: "Azrael"
Fuck every other Marvel character and bring on DEADPOOL!  I can't see how it WOULDN'T be an awesome movie.

I am glad to see there are other Deadpool fans here. He is my favorite Marvel character.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 07:59:26 PM »

I still say Deadpool would be awesome. I am glad he is in the Wolverine movie coming out. Maybe that will spark some interest in him...

I still say Deadpool would be awesome. I am glad he is in the Wolverine movie coming out.

HE IS IN THE WOLVERINE MOVIE COMING OUT.
[/i]

WHAT?! Link plz.

[/url]
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 08:10:31 PM »

Quote from: "Azrael"

Are you kidding me?  You fuck up casting Deadpool and the movie dies before it ever begins.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 09:38:55 PM »

According to Dagg Ryan Reynolds will be Deadpool in the Wolvie movie.

Sounds.....okay...i guess.

<---not a huge Ryan Reynolds fan.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 10:21:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dade"
According to Dagg Ryan Reynolds will be Deadpool in the Wolvie movie.

Sounds.....okay...i guess.

<---not a huge Ryan Reynolds fan.

I hope not, he isn't a very good actor...

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 10:49:46 PM »

It is Ryan Reynolds. The things is...look at his work in Blade 3. He was great in that movie. Cocky and funny. Just like Deadpool. I don't see it being half bad with him as Deadpool.

Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 11:00:58 PM »

It is Ryan Reynolds. The things is...look at his work in Blade 3. He was great in that movie. Cocky and funny. Just like Deadpool. I don't see it being half bad with him as Deadpool.

Blade 3 was an abomination compared to the first two. I personally felt that he was the entire reason that movie wasn't as good as the first two, but nothing he said was taken seriously... I still hope he isn't deadpool.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 12:50:37 AM »

Quote from: "Blace"

Blade 3 was an abomination compared to the first two. I personally felt that he was the entire reason that movie wasn't as good as the first two, but nothing he said was taken seriously... I still hope he isn't deadpool.

Hope all you want. It isn't going to change the fact that he is Deadpool. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005351/

So unless something happens, he is cast as Deadpool and will be Deadpool.

Back to Iron Man.

valentine08
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 01:07:08 AM »

damn too bad for me i still cant watch this movie

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 12:47:46 PM »

Quote from: "valentine08"
damn too bad for me i still cant watch this movie

Thanks for your contribution!

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: