Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2016, 11:45:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
236939 Posts in 7066 Topics by 2350 Members
Latest Member: octorick
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Awesome deals - 2016 version - Save money for that NX
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print
Author Topic: Awesome deals - 2016 version - Save money for that NX  (Read 22638 times)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2016, 06:49:53 PM »

I'm hopimg for WiiWii so I can make penis jokes about my handling my wiiwiimote.

TASTY!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2016, 11:05:13 PM »

I'm hopimg for WiiWii so I can make penis jokes about my handling my wiiwiimote.

Wii 2 mate. Wii^2.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
natros

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2016, 10:30:44 AM »

Witcher 3 and Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition are both on sale (along with several other games) at GOG right now.

https://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_jesse_cox_picks_240216?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=game_subject&utm_campaign=Jesse_Cox_Picks_Main_EN
Monsoon
Electric Mayhem
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2016, 12:32:32 PM »

A bunch of Atlus 3DS RPGs are on sale digitally for $10 each. I saw Etrian Odyssey IV, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and a few others. Worth checking out.

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2016, 01:53:17 PM »

Oh I forgot to post this here.
Some of you may remember me as pushing Sunrider... well, here's some more!

Final Call For Sunrider Liberation Day Published Feb 12, 2016

As this is the last month you can pledge before Liberation Day is released, non-backers have until 2/29/16 to pledge to receive Liberation Day on Steam for the exclusive Patreon offer of just a $10 subscription! If you have contributed $10 or more so far and are still a Patreon as of March 1st, then you will receive a Steam code for the game! (Be sure to grab the patch to convert the game into the Denpasoft version from our website too.)

Everyone who pledges after 2/29/16 will NOT receive Liberation Day under the Patreon only offer and will have to buy the game off Steam or Denpasoft.

https://www.patreon.com/loveinspace

I don't know what the full price for the game will be but 10$ sounds like a pretty good deal (I wouldn't be surprised if the full version is 20$+)
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: March 11, 2016, 08:59:47 PM »

Posting here too:

FC and SC are actually on sale on Steam right now BTW.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
9.99$ USD (-50%)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/251150/

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
20.99$ USD (-30%)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/251290/
Tooker
Administrator

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 24, 2016, 11:46:33 PM »

Giant sale on Bethesda stuff, looks like it ends Monday at about 6 PM Eastern, I believe.

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/promo

It's a UK site, but I bought the GotY edition of Dishonored ($7.20) and my US Steam account accepted it without any complaint at all.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Klutz64

Tactically Engaged in Espionage Action

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2016, 11:04:15 PM »

Damnit, it's Golden Week Sale time on PSN and I have zero money to spend on games I haven't planned for. Like, I wouldn't even care since I have a ton of games to get through right now anyway, but that Digimon game everyone's been gushing over is 40% off.

I swear, I've never felt more like everything and everyone is actively working against me than I have this week.

My Blog - It's about gaming stuff. You can read it if you want. No pressure. I mean, there's a link there you just have to click on, but... y'know... whatever.
Current Post: Grand Re-re-r-e-re-opening!
Andrew
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2016, 11:08:32 PM »

If it helps, I'm playing Digmon now and think it's kind of dull. Definitely not bad, but not amazing. I've heard it picks up though and I've only played about 10 hours so far.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2016, 11:02:04 PM »

If anyone is looking for a nice 4k TV Walmart has a 55 inch LG for 523. It's a clearance model that sells for 700 everywhere online.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: