Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 01:59:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319060 Posts in 13031 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Leeky Cauldron: The RPGfan Food and Recipe Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Leeky Cauldron: The RPGfan Food and Recipe Thread  (Read 4650 times)
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2014, 10:29:10 AM »

I have to force myself to eat frozen vegetables. It is even worse if they are mixed frozen vegetables. It is actually one of the reasons I decided to learn how to cook properly.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2014, 10:31:28 AM »

I'm quite fond of frozen vedge. :P I get the Birdeye steam packs you put in the microwave for 4 minutes. Crunchy and flavorful. They are doing a divine garlic one just now.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2014, 02:51:44 PM »

I have to force myself to eat frozen vegetables. It is even worse if they are mixed frozen vegetables. It is actually one of the reasons I decided to learn how to cook properly.

Dude, you're not supposed to eat them while they're still frozen...

It's true that frozen vegetables can be pretty bland if you don't do something with them, but what do you expect?  I make awesome stir-fry with frozen veggies.

Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2014, 03:41:55 PM »

It might just be bad memories with soggy vegetables. I can stop it now but there are few things that taste worse than soggy veggies to me. I had to unlearn a lot of home cooking when I started cooking for myself.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2014, 04:51:49 PM »

I made PBJ waffles today. <3

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2014, 12:24:59 AM »

I am greatly upset at the loss of sweet chili sauce at mcdonalds, and have been trying to find a suitable replacement...so much so that I've tried concocting my own. I took ketchup, red pepper flakes, pancake syrup, onion and garlic powder, and a little spicy barbeque sauce and mixed them all together til the consistency was like cough syrupy. It....wasn't terrible actually. I took a chicken cutlet and 2 waffles and ate it like a sandwich witb said sauce and it was decent enough...

I miss the sweet chili sauce.

TASTY!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »

I am greatly upset at the loss of sweet chili sauce at mcdonalds, and have been trying to find a suitable replacement...so much so that I've tried concocting my own. I took ketchup, red pepper flakes, pancake syrup, onion and garlic powder, and a little spicy barbeque sauce and mixed them all together til the consistency was like cough syrupy. It....wasn't terrible actually. I took a chicken cutlet and 2 waffles and ate it like a sandwich witb said sauce and it was decent enough...

I miss the sweet chili sauce.

I found out they got rid of the Sweet Chili Sauce the week after I found out they got rid of the Big Mac Snack Wrap. I don't think I can eat at McDonalds anymore.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2014, 10:50:28 PM »

Went crazy with the napa cabbage tonight.  Made a Cantonese-style stir-fry shrimp with napa cabbage dish.  I added some sweet chili sesame oil in addition to the regular sesame oil it called for.  Also I doubled the sauce since I love to mix the sauce into my rice at  end of the meal.  Well doubling it called for 1 teaspoon of pepper.  I also ate some Kim-chee on the side.  Needless to say I had a box of tissue next to me at the dinner table.

Currently Playing:  Fate/Extra, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Thief
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: