Author Topic: What's your Favourite Garbage Food?

natros

• "We'll probably use algebra like mad today."
    • View Profile
Re: What's your Favourite Garbage Food?
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2016, 12:01:28 PM »
Peppermint bark

Ah, yes. That is a big one for me. Especially the Ghirardelli variety. Can't get enough of that stuff. Thanks for reminding me it's that time of year again!

glassjawsh

• Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
    • my backloggery
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2016, 12:01:42 PM »
still biscuits and gravy

Dincrest

• Analogy spouting
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Lanterne Rouge
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2017, 05:37:19 AM »
Another "garbage food" to add to my growing list- tater tots.  I do everything in my power to avoid processed foods as much as I can, but I love me some tater tots.  While some folks crave fries, I'm more about the tots.  That being said, I prefer my potato baked. 

It still doesn't top the jalepeno popper as my king of cheat meal food.
Games I've given Editor's Choice to:
Ever 17, Hourglass of Summer, Anachronox, Persona PSP, Radiant Historia, To The Moon, Revolution 60

MeshGearFox

• HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2017, 11:07:28 PM »
Is this a relevant place to say I wish vegetarian Peeps were a thing? Or rather the Peeps rabbits because Peeps proper don't have ears to bite off?

Also Salt & Pine had some really awesome fries -- more like potato wedges, had the only aioli I've ever enjoyed as dipping sauce -- when I went there last Friday and so I went back this Friday to discover they closed last Saturday so :^)))))))

(Meanwhile on the Worst Garbage Food front, The New Taj Mahal remains the worst Indian restaurant in Columbus. I don't think aloo gobhi's supposed to be watery. I don't think their "special korma" is supposed to be, period.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 06:08:14 PM by MeshGearFox »
o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2017, 11:22:35 AM »
I had some crispy fried french toast caked in cinnamon sugar this weekend.  I could FEEL it clogging my arteries.  It was the most delicious french toast I have ever had, even taking Denny's extinct Peach French Toast into account.

Than again, I always had the English Toffee Cappuccino with the Peach French Toast, so... the combo there was still a little better, I think.
Current RPG - Final Fantasy XV