Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 08, 2016, 12:13:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
377005 Posts in 15092 Topics by 2334 Members
Latest Member: Malekoth
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Opinions on Grand Kingdom?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Opinions on Grand Kingdom?  (Read 29 times)
Sorrowmoon

ctrl alt del

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 07, 2016, 09:13:18 AM »

I'm not a big fan on the 2D playing field for this type of game but I've been watching game play videos and it looks like they did a reasonable job to make it work.  The music doesn't annoy me, been playing it in the background while I look for more info on this game, so I guess that means I like it.  The amazon jp reviewers gave it a 3.2/5 which isn't too bad I guess.  I can half understand their complaints using google translate.  After 20 hours the battles get repetitive due to enemy recycling.  Well my comment to that is, welcome to most games... actually if it can stay interesting for 20 hours I'll be happy with that.  Looks like they are saying that its difficult.  With all the pathetically easy games out there I'll take a hard one.

I'm going to pass on the Collector's edition but I will pick up the ps4 regular version.  Then again I said I wouldn't order the Collector's for Nights of Azure and ordered it anyway.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: