Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2016, 04:57:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
244176 Posts in 7306 Topics by 2386 Members
Latest Member: Richard111
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Completion List 2016
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Completion List 2016  (Read 2154 times)
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2016, 08:13:23 PM »

1.) King's Quest Ep.1/2
2.) History Legends of War: Patton (Platinum)
3.) Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Platinum)
4.) Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Platinum)
5.) Stranger of Sword City (Platinum)
6.) Trails in the Sky SC
7.) Stella Glow
8.) Adventures of Mana (Platinum)

Beat Adventures of Mana today, was hoping to go for the platinum, but I just have no idea what item I'm missing for the item collector's trophy, and I really don't want to grind to 99, so I'll skip that one. Was working on Trails of Cold Steel, but got side tracked for about 8 hours or so with Mana. What a great game. That main theme really hits hard, and gets the feels going with that violin intro. Nice of Square to get this out with a stealth release. Noticed there were a few cameo's by some DQ monsters (Green Slime(?), used to be called Babble when it was Dragon Warrior, and those Mole men).

I can still hold out hope for Sestsuna on Vita can't I?

Edit: Got that stupid item trophy, turns out I didn't buy the one thunder spell usage item in the magic shop...maybe i will go back and grind to 99 on my lunch breaks. I feel sort of bad leaving it incomplete.

Edit 2: I take it back. I just got the platinum for AoM. Relatively easy, fairly grindy, but not the worst. Certainly a lot less grind than any of the Neptunia games I've platinum'd. Took just under 14 hours, so about 5.5 hours of grinding in total to get those last few trophies.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 07:37:02 PM by ultra7k » Logged

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2016, 06:42:50 AM »

1. Trails in the Sky SC
2. Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold
3. Legend of Legacy
4. Stella Glow
5. Nights of Azure.
6. We Know the Devil
7. Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
8. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
9. Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation
10. Stranger of Sword City

11. Atelier Sophie
My yearly portion of crack. I have no complaints.

12. Zelda Picross
It was free. It was Picross. It had Zelda pictures. Not much else to say about it, really...

13. 10000000
I think that's all the zeroes...? Fun little match-3 game and I really needed to play something other than massive RPG's for a bit, so... yeah.

14. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
OMG! That was amazing! It's so colourful and cheesy and fun! Sure, I still want to play a Fire Emblem-style MetaTen SRPG, but I'm so glad someone was crazy enough to make this!
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2016, 03:42:50 PM »

1. Trails in the Sky SC
2. Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold
3. Legend of Legacy
4. Stella Glow
5. Nights of Azure.
6. We Know the Devil
7. Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
8. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
9. Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation
10. Stranger of Sword City
11. Atelier Sophie
12. Zelda Picross
13. 10000000
14. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

I bought some stuff on sale.

15. Quell Reflect
You know those ice block puzzles you often find in games? This puzzle game is a bit like that but with a few twists. You use raindrops to collect all the pearls while avoiding spikes, using little warp portals and so on. Neat little collection of puzzles if you happen to be in the mood for one.

16. Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden
A clicking game in which you raise organ trees. I liked the creepy cute atmosphere and basic gameplay, but it got a little too grindy towards the end. Plus, my laptop has some trouble running it (it has trouble running almost anything nowadays, sadly) and the severe slowdows take the un out of it.

17. Beyond Eyes
An artistic game about a blind girl who leaves her garden to look for her best friend: a cat. It's a slow game, but it looks lovely. The girl can't see and as you explore, she fills everything in with her imagination. Sometimes things turn out to be a little different than what she expected. Like, the those scary birds turned out to be chickens! That was a cute moment. I'm not sure if I'd recommend this game when it's not on sale, though. It's short (~90 minutes) and the interaction is limited. It's mostly a sweet little experiment in storytelling.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:38:21 AM by Tomara » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: