Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 05:15:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338003 Posts in 13838 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  A Brazilian woman is now in the record books....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: A Brazilian woman is now in the record books....  (Read 3590 times)
Validus
Banninated

Validuss
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 11:05:16 AM »

As are yours my troubled hobgoblin, as are yours.

Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 11:18:20 AM »

I had hoped to see the "banninated" banner below his title as soon as I got home from work.

Guess I got home 15 minutes too soon.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 11:20:26 AM »

Quote from: "Validus"
hathen thats disgusting, comparing huge tits to fat people little kids and homos?? whats the matter with you? REAL MEN like huge tits

learn that!!!!!

You're obviously missing the point I'm trying to make.

Why don't you go back to listening to your awesome gangsta rap music?

Jeez, banned already? Wasn't as epic as I hoped it would be. :(
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »

You assholes have completely derailed my tits thread.  I hope your uncles molest the whole fucking lot of you.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 11:46:36 AM »

Quote from: "D-Rider"
You assholes have completely derailed my tits thread.  I hope your uncles molest the whole fucking lot of you.

Your thread was asking to be derailed. It's about a woman with gigantic monster tits...boooooooooooobs.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Jenny Borjas
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

first of all, your all faggots and queers that like transexuals more than likely.

Second i NEVER INSULTED or flamed anyone here, theres obviously no honor among RPG gamers! Im gonna get all the RPGs you bitch ass faggots watch!  

3rd i wish i'd see u faggots in real life so i can promptly punch each and every one of you in the face!!!!!
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 12:58:47 PM »

Nice. Ban evasion. Go back to /d/ plz.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 01:02:57 PM »

Quote from: "Jenny Borjas"
first of all, your all faggots and queers that like transexuals more than likely.

Second i NEVER INSULTED or flamed anyone here, theres obviously no honor among RPG gamers! Im gonna get all the RPGs you bitch ass faggots watch!  

3rd i wish i'd see u faggots in real life so i can promptly punch each and every one of you in the face!!!!!

HAHAHA oh no! Internet threats!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Jenny Borjas
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 01:05:53 PM »

its not a threat its a wish
Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2008, 01:19:02 PM »

This is your brain on drugs.
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 03:21:35 PM »

Looks like I missed all the fun.  :P

Street hussler, hahaha.

On topic, tits are fun.  But only in moderation.

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 03:51:29 PM »

I never quite understood the whole obsession with Guinness World Record breaking.  Some records are just not meant to be broken or toyed with.

Whatever.  If Miss Thing wants 15 minutes of fame in exchange for a lifetime of spinal injuries and back problems requiring serious coin for medical expenses, then I reserve the right to point and laugh.

It saddening the things people will do to themselves in the name of self-esteem, whether it's degrading themselves with hoochie clothing, buying a set of fake ta-tas (it's not uncommon for peoples' immune systems to attack the implants and make people really ill), or compromising their health with extreme diets.  You can't buy self-esteem.  It's one thing to improve yourself because you love yourself, but "improving" yourself because you hate yourself can lead to damaging consequences.

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »

So...do they actually give people anything for breaking a world record?  If not who the hell cares...it's not even 15 minutes of fame it's maybe 5 seconds.  I don't think I could name a person I read about in the guinness book of world records after I turn the damn page.

And boobs that big are never fun in my opinion.
SonicDeathMonkey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 07:07:50 PM »

Lmao I actually support Validus in this thread, I'm sorry, but that shit was funny. Can't blame a man for liking big titties.
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 07:45:36 PM »

No, I can't blame him for liking big tits. I can however blame him for being a complete wigger and total cock when it comes to attitude.

Moving on.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: