Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 04:54:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319230 Posts in 13035 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Metal Gear Solid 4
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid 4  (Read 18616 times)
Jet16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2008, 06:23:34 PM »

Wow, that was so true and quick to the point.
everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2008, 07:04:30 PM »

100% spot on. I didn't think it was as funny as some of his others, but it's definitely one I agree with.

Maybe it's because I agree with it that I don't find it funny.

[/url]
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2008, 07:55:05 PM »

HAHAHAHA

...Hideo Kojima could run for government and be emperor of the universe by midafternoon...

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Mana Knight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2008, 09:04:13 PM »

I got the game on release and really loving it myself.  There's no denying I'm into MGS, but I was never a huge fan.  This game on the other hand is making me feel that way and loving every little minute of it. :D
terrencelee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »

such a great game, id give it (in retrospect) a 8.5 or 9 out of 10. my only complaints were the

Code:
ending fight with ocelot who ive ALWAYS despised was torturous, the fight with vamp, another character i also despised. and lastly the fight between the 2 gens of metal gears, the controls were so awful and it drug on SO long. and wtf was the obsession with naomi? she screwed the team many times over and were supposed to give a crap when she offs herself? pfft

otherwise i thought the game had a lot of brilliant parts. the fight on the bike really stands out as well as the fight with octopussy as well, i  REALLY dont see what the compaint is about long cut scenes. "dear god im being forced to watch video when i could be posting enless complaints online instead!!!" its called a "skip button" or better yet maybe enjoy the content! its not like the cutscenes were so lame and poorly done. if your not a fan of the series i could see them not meaning much to you. but if your a fan of the series seeing all the old faces come together and the story FINALLY be told in full was a great thing.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: