Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 11:48:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334504 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Site Related & More
| |-+  RPGFan: The Site
| | |-+  SCE Announces Phil HarrisHUAGLAHUGAHALAHAUAHHGH
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: SCE Announces Phil HarrisHUAGLAHUGAHALAHAUAHHGH  (Read 6953 times)
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 09:48:12 AM »

Quote from: "Dade"
God, Vil has morphed into Tony and Third combined into one.

Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking that.

Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 02:18:52 AM »

Does it really matter?

It's not like having "too much" information is a detriment to your health.  Are you honestly disgruntled over the ~15 seconds of your life lost from clicking that link and skimming a news story which contained information outside the scope of your expectations from a genre-specific website?  If so, I genuinely fear for your ability to cope with "real" life problems, such as a car accident, loss of a loved one, unemployment, etc... heh.  

I encourage you to remember that this site is owned, operated, and maintained by pro-bono workers.  It is not perfect; it never has been, and it never will be - such is the nature of the beast.  But the staff takes our readers' suggestions seriously, if, to reiterate, proposed in an appropriate (read: non-asshattery) manner.  

Yes, I am aware that this is the internet, the venue where many often unleash all of their bitterness, cynicism, and complaints.  I am no exception.  But regardless, let's try to keep these "entitlement issues" in check, shall we?

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: