Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 05:06:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338403 Posts in 13853 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Brush and Quill
| | |-+  Frank the Disgruntled Horse Penis
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Frank the Disgruntled Horse Penis  (Read 4017 times)
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« on: April 23, 2006, 02:04:09 PM »

A short monologue, only 400 words. Enjoy!

Frank the Disgruntled Horse Penis
By David Owen

ĎHey everyone, whatís up? Iím Frank. How is everyone? Iím good, just, you know, hanging around.
   Iím sorry, that was a terrible. Itís not my fault though. Being a horse penis you donít really have your ear to the ground. Itís really difficult hearing all the new jokes, getting in on the trends, catching up on current affairs. You think the farmers give me an opportunity to read the newspaper? Last bit of news I heard was that President Clinton was hung like me.   
   I live an entirely pointless existence. I dangle off this big dumb beast, whoís never put out to stud, so I get no action at all. The best I get is being rubbed against a tree. Some are lucky, they get lonely farmers who spend a lot of time in the barn, if you know what I mean.
   If I believed in a God, I would think I was being punished for something I did in a past life, because only a really horrible bastard deserves this.
   Frankly Iím sick of just staring down at the bloody grass all day. I want something to fill my day with, a hobby. Iíve always thought that badminton looked fun.
   I have aspirations in life. I donít ask for a lot, but I certainly ask for more than this. Even horse penises have a dream, you know. My biggest aim in life is fame, and thatís not as crazy as youíd think.
   I just need the opportunity to get my hands on a young woman, or even a man. One of those sick people thatíll do anything for a bit of money, and think they can take me on. They turn the camera on, I go up inside, and cause some internal bleeding. The girl canít take it, goes to hospital, and dies a day or two later.
   I know what youíre thinking, but donít judge me yet. Itís a shame that she has to die, but it makes the video so much more dangerous. Within a week it hits the Internet, goes global. Kids download it onto their mobile phones and share it with all their perverted little friends. Before you know it half the world is staring at me in all my glory.
   But itíll never happen. I have to get landed with an honest, law-abiding farmer. I just have to do my best to carry on, live day by day. Day by day. Horses canít live that long can they?

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 04:33:07 PM »

Deg . . . what the fuck, Deg? What the fuck?

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 04:52:15 PM »

And my only response is the running gag from the webcomic Least I Could Do.

Rayne: "...and that's when I tried to buy the horse a prostitute."
Others: "I love this guy!"  

(and, yes, in one of the storylines, Rayne really does try to buy a horse a prostitute.)  http://www.leasticoulddo.com/arcs.php (Cyndi is the storyline.)

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 06:17:50 AM »

Total ass-kick genius.

Inspired.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: