Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2014, 10:13:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331786 Posts in 13584 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Xbox 360: RPG Title Announcement Media Event
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print
Author Topic: Xbox 360: RPG Title Announcement Media Event  (Read 19661 times)
Lord Dorkus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2008, 12:07:29 AM »

Quote from: "Ramza"
snip

Ramza
I genuinely would like to know what this guy is up to right now and has he helped bring any of the current JRPGs stateside.
Did you guys miss that part. All I said he could have I did not say he did.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2008, 12:26:36 AM »

But even the could have is a preposterous stretch since he's announced he was starting Gaijin Works and him being hired by anyone else would've definitely gotten some attention, having been the president of what was once one of the most prominent companies for niche games.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2008, 01:22:05 AM »

Quote from: "Lord Dorkus"
Quote from: "Ramza"
snip

Ramza
I genuinely would like to know what this guy is up to right now and has he helped bring any of the current JRPGs stateside.
Did you guys miss that part. All I said he could have I did not say he did.

He is pretty much a douche bag and should not be talked about around these parts. There has quite a history here...hehe.

And your "He could have, I did not say he did" doesn't even begin to make sense. You know who else could have helped bring JRPGs over? Santa Clause. Or the Easter Bunny. Oh...wait...it was Jack Thompson. He totally could have. Except...he had no part in it. Just like Vic "The Douchbag" Ireland

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: