Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2015, 05:41:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
371579 Posts in 14963 Topics by 2313 Members
Latest Member: arcanemage1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Getting into Phantasy Star Online via a private server - anyone interested?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Getting into Phantasy Star Online via a private server - anyone interested?  (Read 304 times)

View Profile

« on: October 11, 2015, 05:50:56 AM »

I've recently gotten into Phantasy Star Online (better late than never) and I have to say, I'm extremely impressed. It was so far ahead of its time, and holds up quite well. While the combat feels a little slow and janky sometimes, it still feels good and surprisingly weighty most of the time. The game is also absolutely dripping with atmosphere, and the soundtrack is excellent (far better than PSO2's, IMO). Also, the ability to navigate menus with the right stick while moving with the left (and to not have them obstruct your vision while doing so) is genius.

What I'm getting at is I'm playing the PC version via this private server (one of the few that replicate the original, vanilla experience and don't add a bunch of custom stuff) and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me. Naturally, a game like PSO is better in groups.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:52:09 PM by Andrew » Logged

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 06:51:32 PM »

Private servers for most online games (including Phantasy Star Online) are illegal. Topic closed and link removed.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: