Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2016, 11:44:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
246641 Posts in 7385 Topics by 2383 Members
Latest Member: xxkinsmanxx
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (aka Legend of OMG STOP THROWING ME OFF LEDGES)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (aka Legend of OMG STOP THROWING ME OFF LEDGES)  (Read 611 times)
Agent D.

Agent Bewear.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 24, 2015, 05:45:51 PM »

So yeah, bought this gem yesterday. Pretty fun, aside from finally realizing how fucking god awful most people are at zelda games. Seriously, I can't believe how stupid some people are at this game. And the fact that it DEMANDS teamwork...i seriously died in the first area like 6 times because you share a lifebar and people just suck. They swing at the electric eel enemies, they walk off ledges and cliffs, they stand in front of spear throwing enemies on cliffs and wonder why they get hit and can't hit back... it's mind numbing. And before anyone defends these people with "oh cmon, you probably played with a little kid", I was playing at 3am. So unless parents are that horrible, no kid under the age of 14 across the US was still awake...and I doubt japanese kids would name themselves Kirito, Nick, James, or Midna...in english. So yeah, someone here PLEASE tell me you own this and wish to play...I'm dying here.

Btw, the game itself is very fun. Screams oldschool zelda, but with the added effect of cooperative play ( I did have one good group thankfully). When you work together well, it's a blast watching it all come together.

TASTY!
Klutz64
I Like Wacky Hats

Tactically Engaged in Espionage Action

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 07:46:36 PM »

^ You just explained why I gave up pretty quickly on Little Big Planet 2

My Blog - It's about gaming stuff. You can read it if you want. No pressure. I mean, there's a link there you just have to click on, but... y'know... whatever.
Current Post: Grand Re-re-r-e-re-opening!
Dice
I'm fart and I'm smunny
AMG A GIRL

^ Idiot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 10:54:24 PM »

So basically get real friends playing or else?

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Agent D.

Agent Bewear.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 01:15:12 AM »

So basically get real friends playing or else?
I actually ran last night with 2 people who were damn good. Cleared all of the second area in less than 20 minutes, 4 stages, and it was laggy as fuckall. I was definitely hit by the lag the worsf, kept walking off ledges and missing easy targets for hookshots and such. But yeah, friends > randoms any day.

TASTY!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: