Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2014, 08:22:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329981 Posts in 13522 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Diablo 3?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31 Print
Author Topic: Diablo 3?  (Read 64688 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: May 18, 2012, 12:50:57 AM »

This game looks super sweet... hoping for a console port bigtime.

Not likely.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: May 18, 2012, 01:02:22 AM »

Not likely.

From what I hear a console version is confirmed. Google it or YouTube search it. Seems like legit info., I heard Blizzard is gonna build it from the ground up.

(^з^)-☆

I was once a pick up artist like you until I took an RPG to the knee.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2012, 01:26:04 AM »

I'd settle for being able to actually play offline.

It's kind of ironic that I'm considering waiting for more...unsavory ways of getting the game just so I can actually play the game offline.
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: May 18, 2012, 04:49:38 AM »

I'd settle for being able to actually play offline.

It's kind of ironic that I'm considering waiting for more...unsavory ways of getting the game just so I can actually play the game offline.

Same here BUT -

I'd do both anyway so, until offline is available why not?

If there was a monthly fee id say no online but, there's not so...

I'll be on soon as I get some sleep from playing all night last night.

@(・●・)@

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: May 18, 2012, 10:46:51 AM »

Not likely.

From what I hear a console version is confirmed. Google it or YouTube search it. Seems like legit info., I heard Blizzard is gonna build it from the ground up.

(^з^)-☆

You heard wrong. There has been no confirmation. Yes, there is talk of it, but no confirmation. If they do make a console version it isn't going to be out for quite awhile.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: May 18, 2012, 03:17:55 PM »

Got this off Euro Gamer. Actually I don't care if it does or doesn't but - I'm slightly interested to know...
I'll say this, weather it's 100% or not it looks likely to happen, the rumors are starting to get more and more detailed.

By Tom Phillips Published 10/01/2012
Blizzard community manager spills the beans.

PC and Mac role-player Diablo 3 will be released on consoles, Blizzard has confirmed.

Blizzard community manager Micah Whiple broke the news via his Twitter feed. No specific platforms were mentioned for the console version, or a release date.

When asked if he could confirm or deny rumours the anticipated hack and slash was on the way for consoles, Whiple responded with the affirmative:

"Yup. Josh Mosqueira is lead designer for the Diablo console project."

Mosqueira previously worked as design director on Company of Heroes at Relic.

Diablo 3 is due "early 2012" for PC and Mac.

A console version has long been rumoured and various job postings for console-based development roles at Blizzard have previously cropped up.

"People don't believe us when we say we're going to make a console game - flat out," Diablo 3 director Jay Wilson said last November, talking of Blizzard's commitment to a console version. "We haven't officially announced a product. We say that because we like our product announcements to be a big deal. We haven't been as secretive about this one because our biggest barrier is actually getting a console team."

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: May 18, 2012, 05:33:52 PM »

Posted on almost every site between from 1-4 days ago-

Diablo III's game director, Jay Wilson, disclosed today that the studio hasn't decided what will happen with the possible console version of the loot-centric action role-playing game. Blizzard has intentionally never announced Diablo III for consoles because, as Wilson stated,  "we're not sure yet whether we think it will work, and whether we think we have the resources to do it." Wilson says at this point they're just hiring people, and that, "the better people we hire, the better chance we have to actually make it."

I specifically got this off of IGN but have seen similar quotes on other sites. Whether they do or not doesn't change anything for me.

Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2012, 11:45:44 PM »

Well, while we're lovin the PC version. Let's just see.

I bet ya 5000 gold it does !

=)

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: May 20, 2012, 01:44:55 AM »

Dagger seems to have bet solid gold that there will never be a console D3, all from an innocuous wish
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: May 20, 2012, 03:14:17 AM »

Dagger seems to have bet solid gold that there will never be a console D3, all from an innocuous wish

Buy a PC for it anyway.

Level 35 barb
Level 6

(`_)ゞ
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:18:52 AM by Fyle » Logged

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: May 20, 2012, 04:59:15 AM »

I remember reading about the rumors of StarCraft II coming to console. Though, Blizzard games are designed for the PC in mind and changing the platform for a game that is suppose to work on a specific system is not the most clever thing to do most of the time.

But if they can, more power to them.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: May 20, 2012, 12:29:52 PM »

So I'm finally in act 4 and is it me or does it feel like the training wheels come off right at that point?
That first miniboss was a nightmare for my wizard.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:36:10 PM by Annubis » Logged
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: May 20, 2012, 06:02:32 PM »

I'm at the end of Act 1 in NM and no death yet, not even close. I doubt the game get truly hard until inferno.

NM prolly gets hard sparatically.

( *`ω)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 09:39:10 PM by Fyle » Logged

ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2012, 07:15:29 AM »

Blizzard's really seven shades of stupid for not having a demo/trial version ready at launch. I don't want to outright buy this because I don't know if my computer will be able to handle it (not so much hardware concerns as I issues with heat generation on certain programs that cause forced shutdowns). Currently if they had one I'd be willing to try it as WoW is pretty much boring due to lack of people and I'm tired of being useless since the people who are around have gear that takes months to obtain (longer since no one's helping newer characters catch up). But by the time Blizzard does make a demo version D3 will already have the same problem. Everyone will be hyper geared and well past any point I'd be starting out at so there's really no point in playing since it'll just be an Sisyphusian exercise in futility.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2012, 07:27:17 AM »

Blizzard's really seven shades of stupid for not having a demo/trial version ready at launch. I don't want to outright buy this because I don't know if my computer will be able to handle it (not so much hardware concerns as I issues with heat generation on certain programs that cause forced shutdowns). Currently if they had one I'd be willing to try it as WoW is pretty much boring due to lack of people and I'm tired of being useless since the people who are around have gear that takes months to obtain (longer since no one's helping newer characters catch up). But by the time Blizzard does make a demo version D3 will already have the same problem. Everyone will be hyper geared and well past any point I'd be starting out at so there's really no point in playing since it'll just be an Sisyphusian exercise in futility.

They do.  Copies of the game came with 3 friend codes.  I'll PM you one.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: