Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 04:09:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338642 Posts in 13862 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Diablo 3?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31 Print
Author Topic: Diablo 3?  (Read 71444 times)
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

WOLOLO

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2012, 11:51:03 PM »

sd;gkjasdogj[waso0ijg[oawejig[awoiredo[iawsed[oiwsaegpowisjegp;ojiwsaeroijwsaEg;oijwsa;egijawspeRjg

RELEASE DATE SADLGJASPDHIJGNSADHGIJMSPADOHIJGSDAG

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: March 16, 2012, 04:54:53 AM »

I think Diablo II came out when I was still in freaking grade school... good grief.  Blizzard, what the hell??

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: March 16, 2012, 07:56:12 AM »

I think Diablo II came out when I was still in freaking grade school... good grief.  Blizzard, what the hell??

And then they released WoW. It takes a lot of time to get a whole team to focus on a new game like D3 when they're so busy rolling around on piles of money and diamonds and cocaine.
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2012, 09:30:23 PM »

Bit of a silly question but after watching a few Extra Credit vids the other night, one talking about the D3 marketplace, I have to ask: Anyone here thinking about actually trying to make a small income just off farming top tier gear and using the cash-market?
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2012, 04:24:12 AM »

I imagine a few really smart people who don't need the money but want to make the D3 auction a pet project just for the fun of it will make a bit for the first month.

Nobody else will because so many people will be desperately trying to compete against each other AND the RMT.
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: April 05, 2012, 04:39:47 PM »

I imagine a few really smart people who don't need the money but want to make the D3 auction a pet project just for the fun of it will make a bit for the first month.

Nobody else will because so many people will be desperately trying to compete against each other AND the RMT.

No chance, groups of organised farmers will instantly dominate the money auctions.
Im pretty sure all the MMO gold spammers will jump straight to D3 because of how much easier it is to abuse this kind system. Because lets face it, unlike WoW and other MMOs that try to fight it, D3 will actually promote this kind of behaviour. I don't really blame Blizz though, they couldn't win the war against gold farmers, so they decided that they may as well have a piece of that pie.

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: April 05, 2012, 04:45:07 PM »

No chance, groups of organised farmers will instantly dominate the money auctions.
Im pretty sure all the MMO gold spammers will jump straight to D3 because of how much easier it is to abuse this kind system. Because lets face it, unlike WoW and other MMOs that try to fight it, D3 will actually promote this kind of behaviour. I don't really blame Blizz though, they couldn't win the war against gold farmers, so they decided that they may as well have a piece of that pie.

Does Blizzard get an actual cut from RMT item sales?  If so, I completely agree.  RMTs will be all over that.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: April 05, 2012, 04:50:19 PM »

Does Blizzard get an actual cut from RMT item sales?  If so, I completely agree.  RMTs will be all over that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBrESZJlNvQ

Its an old video, but I doubt anything changed.

NOW PLAYING:
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2012, 03:39:06 PM »

WTF...the front page says there is an open Beta but it won't fucking work for me

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2012, 03:50:19 PM »

WTF...the front page says there is an open Beta but it won't fucking work for me
It's all screwy right now. Pretty much justifies the existence of an open beta really, so they can avoid being embarrassed with this on launch. And I have to say that needing to put in my age to download the Beta when i clearly own Diablo 2 and offering no way to permanently prove I'm 18 is the dumbest fucking thing. Must be more ESRB bullshit, like with Steam, but it feels more absurd when it's within account information and not even a store page.

Anyways, battle id's Eusis#1445
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2012, 04:04:34 PM »

When I try to install the game it says that the fire from the sky still falls and that the game hasn't launched yet. I can't even get to the log in section. Fuck you Blizzard

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: April 20, 2012, 04:22:53 PM »

Servers are busy x1000000

I'll just leave this here:

Hathen#1747
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: April 20, 2012, 04:26:44 PM »

Ok, for some reason the beta client kept loading up the real version of the game, so it is fixed now. Now I can't get into my battle.net account, it keeps coming up with an error. I know my battle tag is Daggs...and then some numbers. I will update when I figure it out, haha

Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2012, 08:10:48 PM »

Might give this a shot, good way of finding out weather my PC can run it properly.

NOW PLAYING:
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: April 20, 2012, 09:11:46 PM »

Leyviur#1803

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: