Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 04:07:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338642 Posts in 13862 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Diablo 3?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31 Print
Author Topic: Diablo 3?  (Read 71443 times)
dyeager
RPGFan Editor

Code Monkey Like Fritos

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: May 15, 2012, 02:51:18 PM »

Was pretty fun right up to the part where the servers crashed.
PaleRobbie
Podcast Host
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 15, 2012, 03:51:19 PM »

Agreed.  It's also a little buggier than I was expecting.  I've picked up books that don't reveal any information, my character has disappeared from the start screen a few times, and there's been a couple other minor hitches.  I'm having a blast so far, but I was expecting something a bit more stable with the final release.  At least we know that D3 will be supported for a long time, so these issues should be ironed out.  I'm just hoping it doesn't take too long....
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: May 15, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »

Mine ran fairly perfect...

I was on when it was about 6-8 am in the states, maybe the servers were less congested.

Can't figure out the "shared stash." shouldn't my barb just be able to swap anything with my W. Doctor?

I was once a pick up artist like you until I took an RPG to the knee.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: May 15, 2012, 10:52:04 PM »

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: May 15, 2012, 11:10:00 PM »

I got to play for about 3 hours or so but I'm dead tired now so it's off to bed.  Got a lvl 9 wizard on the go and I'm having a ball. The crafting system is pretty nice too.  I can't wait to play some more tomorrow. There were a few server problems this afternoon but it seemed okay tonight.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: May 15, 2012, 11:44:17 PM »

PLayed for about 3 hours, I have a level 9 Monk. I haven't even tried out the crafting system and I am not even sure how, haha. I have been kicked off twice now, though.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: May 15, 2012, 11:49:35 PM »

Managed to play 3 consecutive hours with a friend. It's damn fun.
The servers being reset after those 3 hours though was less fun.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:53:18 PM by Annubis » Logged
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2012, 09:00:20 PM »

I don't think I'll need another game for a long time. If this consumes me anything like D2 did, I won't.

I'll check out TES5 : GOTY when it comes up but, the plan now is, get rich in D3.

Got a barb lvl 17, just finished act 1. The story is pretty cool to so far too.

There are very few games that I know of that have such addictive loot like Diablo. I'm not sure how I feel about the auction house tho. It takes away that feel of the hunt. Can't find it or trade for it? No problem, go to the auction house. =l

The real money thing of course bothers me, but, in a way, makes the items feel more "real" if you get what I'm saying. Ya, I'm sure there will be the occasional rich kid who drops a few hundred bucks and decks all his characters out, but, I'd bet the majority of the people just spend a little money if any at all.

(^_-)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:03:33 AM by Fyle » Logged

Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2012, 11:53:54 PM »

D3's
Code:
cow level spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JeQzJC-vS40

EDIT: The EXISTENCE of that is a spoiler for enough people, block it next time.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 12:35:28 AM by Eusis » Logged
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: May 17, 2012, 08:49:42 PM »

Daggs#1349

Add me

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: May 17, 2012, 11:18:16 PM »

Tarethen#1662 Would like to party with people some time. Playing through Act II right now as a Demon Hunter.
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

WOLOLO

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #251 on: May 17, 2012, 11:31:34 PM »

So yeah. Love this game. Runes are so awesome.

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: May 17, 2012, 11:45:55 PM »

Got the game today and even though I played more of the Beta itself than the full game I'm already loving it. It seems (for me) much more stable and running smoother.
After a few quests, I spent quite some time finding some bargains at the auction house, one can find stuff really cheap there if you put in the time to look for it.

My battle tag is DiMenezes#1573 in case anyone wants to add me, but at least in the beginning I think I'll stick to solo.

Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: May 18, 2012, 12:26:01 AM »

Fyle#1652

I live in Japan so, my time zone is a bit in D3 language - @&%!ed up.

However, I'm sure I can catch people on at random times.

At the moment I'm a lvl 20 barb. I'll add everyone here who posted a tag.

I'm already addicted.  I honestly think these are the best times in the game when everyone is new and nobody is god-like yet. Getting rares is still exciting as is finding jewelery and hell - seeing all the new loot for the first time. I remember in D2, in the beginning when I found a rare it was great no matter what item type - then eventually 9 out of 10 rares (aside from jewelery) you're not even picking up so, I wanna enjoy it now while it lasts.

My battle tag is DiMenezes#1573 in case anyone wants to add me, but at least in the beginning I think I'll stick to solo.

I thought that too but... whats the point ? The games aren't sloppy with people jumping in and out and there's only a 4 player limit anyway. Also, I wanna make a second class and the best way to decide is to watch others play it. Not to mention Exp and drops are better in parties.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:28:56 AM by Fyle » Logged

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: May 18, 2012, 12:39:47 AM »

This game looks super sweet... hoping for a console port bigtime.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: