Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 12:16:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334760 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Diablo 3?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31 Print
Author Topic: Diablo 3?  (Read 69067 times)
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: August 20, 2012, 05:01:46 PM »

Somewhere in Nippon, Fyle is a happy man.

Interested to see how they work this.  It would heavily mess up inferno if you can crazy outgear it or over level it with Paragon levels, no?

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 20, 2012, 05:35:52 PM »

I'm looking forward to the skill updates.  They're really going to improve my witch doctor's life.  I'm not looking forward to the next patch, when they nerf him in retaliation, though. :)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: August 22, 2012, 02:07:03 PM »

Man, prestige modes are the kings of extending a games lifespan with minimum effort. Start over and reach max level again to get this shiny sprite next to your name. Do it again to get a different, slightly bigger and shinier sprite!
Ah well, I know the update and D3 in general has a lot more going for it than portrait frames, but I do find it amusing.

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
OrsonFury

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: October 12, 2012, 06:26:06 PM »

I know Blizzard has their hands full with releasing their upcoming WoW expansion "Pandaria" and two expansions, "Heart of the Swarm" and "Legacy of the Void" for SCII. I wonder what are the chances are Blizzard will release an expansion for D3 next summer/fall? I know the most recent patch allowed for further levels beyond 60 which will buy the game some more playtime, but I know gamers still have remaining questions about the game that many hardcore Diablo fans are frustrated with and want to see fixed if to remain playing the game.

I remember way back in 2001, "Lord of Destruction" came out a year after the release of D2 and they fixed a lot of issues that were leftover from the launch of D2. The expansion was quality and sold like hotcakes. If they repeat this again with an expansion to D3 they could retain legacy fans and keep the game from fading into the background for a few years. Funny, actually I noticed that D2 is still going on Battle.net. They just reset the leveling ladder earlier this year.

Although I'm loyal to their close niche series, however I would be open to Blizzard introducing a completely different game that could potentially build into another series. Maybe even a game that doesn't require you to constantly on life support to Battle.net. And for the love of god.... don't take ten years to release a new title. The gap between D2 and D3 felt long.

Playing: SMTIV (3DS).
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: February 26, 2013, 09:27:59 AM »

PS3 & PS4 versions will have offline play.
It would be nice of Blizzard to patch that on the PC too =/

Also, Battle Net and PSN network won't have anything to do with each other.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:30:17 AM by Annubis » Logged
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: February 27, 2013, 12:51:35 AM »

if they have offline co-op i'll be elated

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 27, 2013, 11:25:31 AM »

PS3 & PS4 versions will have offline play.

Not arguing with you, just asking - did they say that?  Because if so, I'm like you.  I'd really like to see it patched for the PC.

—Kurt Vonnegut
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: February 27, 2013, 12:39:16 PM »

if they have offline co-op i'll be elated

Not arguing with you, just asking - did they say that?  Because if so, I'm like you.  I'd really like to see it patched for the PC.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/25/diablo-3-on-ps3-and-ps4-will-allow-offline-play/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 12:40:58 PM by Annubis » Logged
PaleRobbie
Podcast Host
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 09, 2013, 12:13:51 AM »

Been playing a bit of the 1.07 patch, and, I gotta say, they've made some massive improvements.  Monster power allows you to tailor the Inferno difficulty to your liking, the Infernal Machine and endgame equipment adds a great deal of incentive for playing over and over again, and the insanity of some of the monsters and the amount of bullshit abilities they have access to has been greatly diminished (though you'll still run into some tough ones on occasion).  I agree that all of this stuff should have been in the final version of the game, but Blizzard has done an admirable job of enhancing the core game and keep people coming back.  Here's hoping the first expansion can add even more! 
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: March 10, 2013, 07:55:01 PM »

I tried to like D3, I really did. Just finished reinstalling D2. I like build options. I like trying goofy builds, like throw-barb Everyone learning the same skills to the same power and just picking which they use? Magic being more powerful because you're holding a bastard sword instead of a dagger? ... meh.
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: April 11, 2013, 08:41:15 PM »

Been playing a bit of the 1.07 patch, and, I gotta say, they've made some massive improvements.  Monster power allows you to tailor the Inferno difficulty to your liking, the Infernal Machine and endgame equipment adds a great deal of incentive for playing over and over again, and the insanity of some of the monsters and the amount of bullshit abilities they have access to has been greatly diminished (though you'll still run into some tough ones on occasion).  I agree that all of this stuff should have been in the final version of the game, but Blizzard has done an admirable job of enhancing the core game and keep people coming back.  Here's hoping the first expansion can add even more! 

Yeah I came back for the new patch and my paragon level 47 friend ran me through some of the new uber bosses. I gotta say, inferno isn't nearly as difficult anymore, I don't die every other second now. Also the game is farmed to the point that only truly top tier stuff is expensive, you can get relatively good equips for cheap on the AH. So yeah, anyone else still playing the game?

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
dyeager
RPGFan Editor

Code Monkey Like Fritos

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 11, 2013, 09:35:01 PM »

Playing the heck out of the new T2 patch...
dyeager
RPGFan Editor

Code Monkey Like Fritos

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 11, 2013, 09:37:15 PM »

Did I troll? I think I just trolled. MOD
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #358 on: April 11, 2013, 10:49:08 PM »

I haven't played D3 in a while, but the 120 hours I already have on it made me more than happy.

AND DAVE GO BACK TO YOUR TORCHLIGHT 2 THREAD

edit

I STILL LOVE YOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ee925OTFBCA#t=5s

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 12, 2013, 02:23:36 AM »

I should go back and try some more D3. It's been a while.

—Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: