Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 05:29:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334803 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Diablo 3?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Print
Author Topic: Diablo 3?  (Read 69167 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: February 27, 2014, 09:42:58 AM »

I restarted all three of my characters recently so I'm pretty low level still. Kind of waiting for the expansion because I think I'm really going to like Paladin.
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: February 28, 2014, 01:08:45 AM »

all these talks of updates make me wanna jump back on my monk, welp, lets see this new loot system. I think I'm still like paragon level 30 so lots of stuff to do.

3/4: +50% exp event goin on right now on top of the vastly increased exp gain in the new patch.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:19:48 AM by kofvscapcom » Logged

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: March 04, 2014, 01:45:56 AM »

I have concerns about the toughness stat and how its gonna affect my wiz.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: March 04, 2014, 07:47:09 AM »

I have concerns about the toughness stat and how its gonna affect my wiz.

wouldn't worry too much about it, my friend's wizard has pretty good survivability with diamond armor and the teleporting around ability. Also, toughness isn't really a stat, more a number they calculated using your stats to give you an idea of how tanky you are.

Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #409 on: March 04, 2014, 12:30:59 PM »

Yeah, I'd go as far as to say the patch has legitimized Wizard far beyond anything it ever was before. I feel much more in control of my ability to stay alive than ever, and making sacrifices to my toughness to raise damage or give myself other abilities feels like a meaningful character-building choice now.

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: March 04, 2014, 01:53:31 PM »

they've certainly buffed a lot of skills that were kinda not viable before, also if you've done some of the infernal machine runs, need wizards to jkust spam those time slow bubbles to lock bosses down

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: March 11, 2014, 11:46:36 PM »

After playing with this new patch im optimistic about Reaper but im still getting shitty legendaries. Im hoping the new content has legs because people are going to blow through another toon and act fast.

ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: March 13, 2014, 01:15:30 PM »

I haven't played since June 12, 2012, shortly after I hit 58 with my DH.
Logged back in to see what this new patch was all about, and holy man, all the drops were just...well, so much better than everything I had up to that point.
The gear drops were like going from Tier 2 Epics in vanilla WoW to dingy greens in Burning Crusade. Geez.

Anyways, with the 50% XP boost, I was able to power level to 60 in no time, but what's this paragon level business? This wasn't around!
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: March 13, 2014, 01:51:31 PM »

I haven't played since June 12, 2012, shortly after I hit 58 with my DH.
Logged back in to see what this new patch was all about, and holy man, all the drops were just...well, so much better than everything I had up to that point.
The gear drops were like going from Tier 2 Epics in vanilla WoW to dingy greens in Burning Crusade. Geez.

Anyways, with the 50% XP boost, I was able to power level to 60 in no time, but what's this paragon level business? This wasn't around!

just basically lets you level after 60, plus the paragon level is shared across all your characters. You get to allocate some points too. It doesn't seem to have a cap as I kno a guy who's paragon 300 but the portrait upgrades stop at paragon 100.

Anyone else gonna be on for launch of Reaper of Souls? gonna try to get a group together for act 5 and adventure mode
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 05:34:00 PM by kofvscapcom » Logged

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: March 24, 2014, 10:41:33 PM »

I'm down. Got it paid for and gonna play the shit out of it after work tomorrow. Will I continue with my wiz or start over with new toon?   Hmm..

kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: March 25, 2014, 01:21:39 PM »

almost done with act 5, really liking it. There's quite a large variety of locations the act takes you through and the new crafting npc is pretty awesome. Enemies hit pretty hard, I'm actually having problems surviving on torment 1 so will probably grind a bit in adventure mode tonight. Also, marquis gems dropping like candy.

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: March 26, 2014, 12:54:27 AM »

Started over with the new class. Seems like a nice meld of Barb and monk so far. Probably grind him to sixty and then work on my Wiz again. Anxious to play act 5 though.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:01:34 PM by Esper_Crusader » Logged

Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: March 26, 2014, 12:26:32 PM »

I rerolled a Crusader, as I wanted to play a Paladin-esque character from the start. My Bnet name is Gár1473 (alt-0225 for the a). Feel free to add me as a friend and we can clean some house. I am currently 33 and climbing.

ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: March 26, 2014, 03:38:08 PM »

Did they remove achievements, and then add them in again, or am I just imagining things?
I could have swore when I beat the game the first time around at launch, I got all the boss achievements. Now that I'm playing through on my Crusader, I'm getting them again?? What gives?

That being said, Crusader is so much fun. This is what I wanted from the start. I'll probably play up to the end of act 4 with him, and experience act 5 on my Demon Hunter.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: March 27, 2014, 12:32:15 AM »

Got Crusader to 24 today and played my Wiz to 64. Got a legendary for my Wiz that I could actually use too. Havent had that happen since the summer:)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: