Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 10:44:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334759 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Diablo 3?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 Print
Author Topic: Diablo 3?  (Read 69051 times)
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: April 09, 2014, 08:41:38 PM »

witch doctors are currently super good with their buffs from the new patch. But yeah, still adventure moding and sometimes grinding keywardens to try to get the new hellfire ring.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
PaleRobbie
Podcast Host
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 09, 2014, 08:48:47 PM »

My WD has great survivability, but his damage is kinda wimpy for torment right now.  I tried grinding all damn weekend but only got one minor upgrade, which was disappointing.  Perhaps Stephen would be kind enough to carry me through some T2 and T3 to find better gear, yes? 
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #437 on: April 09, 2014, 09:55:35 PM »

OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL WIZARD DOES NOT CARRY OTHERS ON HIS HOT AIR BALLOON

OZ TEACHES THEM TO CARRY THEMSELVES

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 10, 2014, 12:10:24 AM »

A Crusader made to look like Link.

Apparently, that's a shield you can get.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: April 11, 2014, 11:06:32 PM »

Played tonite for the first time in over a week. Got my wiz to 500k damage. Long road ahead:/

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: April 11, 2014, 11:41:52 PM »

it's just so much easier to get damage on the ranged heroes than the melee ones, deciding if I want to main witch doctor instead of my monk.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: April 12, 2014, 12:49:18 AM »

Funny you say that because I actually prefer tanking with my Wiz using Frost Nova, Black Hole and that bomb skill (name escapes me). Using Spectral Blades and certain passives..

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Rockko

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: May 17, 2014, 10:45:42 AM »

Wow, RoS is actually being released on the PS3 and the 360 in August. Blizzard promised that they would do everything to support the initial console releases, and it looks like they are. Kudos all around.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 27, 2014, 12:53:27 AM »

Sad evening for me - my hardcore wizard died at level 66.  I really just wanted to get him to 70, that's all.  Wouldn't even have really played with him after that.

Oh, well.  He leaves behind a stash full of gems and crafting ingredients and equipment that he used for extended periods of time.

—Kurt Vonnegut
Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: July 28, 2014, 11:09:46 PM »

I am really pumped to be getting this on PS4 next month! The fact that it comes with the expansion already is a great deal, not to mention I heard the game is vastly improved from initial release. Tell me, are the classes still pretty straightforward when it comes to building them? I remember having linear skill selection paths and that irked me a bit.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 29, 2014, 12:28:30 AM »

They get new skills and runes for those skills at fixed points, and you can change which skills you're using at any point you want (as long as you're not in combat) at no cost.  The expansion and later patches made a big difference in how you might want to build your character, and they also mean that you find yourself changing skills from time to time as you get items that work better with one set of skills or another.

One note: you'll want to go into the options menu and turn on "elective mode."  That lets you assign any skill to any button (although on PS3, I had to unlock the buttons before I could assign things to them, which was annoying for the first several levels).

—Kurt Vonnegut
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: August 20, 2014, 12:59:04 PM »

So, Reaper of Souls is out now. Anyone know if its easy enough to turn off/ignore the extra social features the PS4 version comes with? Because I really don't like the sound of those. To the point where I might just go with the PS3 version just so I can avoid them entirely, no patch support be damned.

Also, does having more enemies on-screen make it harder? I don't remember anyone complaining about the amount of enemies in the PS3 vanilla version...

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: August 21, 2014, 09:38:23 AM »

I'm curious to know if the exclusive items that were present on PS3 are there in the Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4. You know, stuff like the Crimson Angelic Wings, Infernal Helm and such.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:40:07 AM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: August 21, 2014, 10:28:12 AM »

They'll carry over if you had a save from the original, but they won't be present for everyone else to get, apparently: http://diablo.somepage.com/blue/13181878163-d3-uee-information-station-read-me

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: August 22, 2014, 08:23:15 AM »

Beat the game last night at level 50. I went through it on Normal at first, but the game was such a joke. I eventually joined up with a buddy and we bumped the difficulty up to Hard, beat Diablo like he was nothing. Then bumped it up to Expert when we hit Act 5 and two other people joined. It devolved into absolute enjoyable chaos. Eventually everyone ditched so I left it on expert and fought Maltheal. I heard stories about that dude being difficult, but I killed him with one try. Probably because Crusader is hilariously overpowered.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: