Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 09:27:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340903 Posts in 13932 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Blood Bowl
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blood Bowl  (Read 1163 times)
Willy Elektrix
Lord of the Sword

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 25, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »

As an avid fan of the board game and the old PC game, I'm thoroughly pumped that there is a new Blood Bowl game coming out. Information seems to be scarce (no real real description of game play and the screenshots/video  out there are vastly uninformative). Regardless, I can't wait. Anyone else a Blood Bowl fan and have any wild speculation to add?
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »

The developers made a game a while back called Chaos League that was supposed to be pretty similar.  Might give you an idea of what the new one will be like.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Willy Elektrix
Lord of the Sword

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »

I just read about Chaos League. Thanks for the heads up. I like the idea of having different game play modes (turn-based, real-time pause, real-time). Seems like a good idea and apparently Chaos League is pretty fun. Hopefully they'll transfer over more mechanics from the board game instead of just changing the Chaos League models around though.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: