Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 07:05:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334676 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  X-Men 3 Clip: Wolverine Vs. Sentinel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: X-Men 3 Clip: Wolverine Vs. Sentinel  (Read 2931 times)
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 01, 2006, 04:07:12 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7aHf5rDwas

You may cream your pants......

...now.

MonCapitan2002

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 09:45:49 AM »

That was cool.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 10:23:27 AM »

That wasn't cool. That was wicked fucking cool.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 11:18:01 AM »

Uh. Maybe it's just me but I didn't find that cool at all. Can't put my finger on it; just seems a little lame.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 12:52:44 PM »

Quote from: "CastNuri"
Uh. Maybe it's just me but I didn't find that cool at all. Can't put my finger on it; just seems a little lame.

Did you never read the comic? That is classic comic action right there.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 02:19:17 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"

Did you never read the comic? That is classic comic action right there.

Yeah, I read X-men comics. I'm just not that impressed by the clip. Mind you, the characters themselves were fine but the background and atmosphere kind of lacked something the other two films had.

Then again, it might just be me. :P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 02:24:26 PM »

Yeah, I read X-men comics. I'm just not that impressed by the clip. Mind you, the characters themselves were fine but the background and atmosphere kind of lacked something the other two films had.

Yeah, the "background and atmosphere" aren't all that good in a tiny one minute clip. I was just really happy that Colossus threw Wolverine.

CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 03:03:55 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"

Yeah, the "background and atmosphere" aren't all that good in a tiny one minute clip. I was just really happy that Colossus threw Wolverine.

It's just my impression of that one clip, I'm still looking forward to the film.

Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 03:56:27 PM »

Meh. I didn't think the clip was anything special either. It all looked pretty cheap, but it's probably from a very early work print of the film so sound and visual effects will be improved a lot in the final cut.

Still, I'm not very optimistic about X-Men 3. It's directed by Brett Ratner who is mediocre at best, and David Hayter didn't get to write it. I'll still watch it though, as I'm a fan of comics in general, but I don't think it'll be any good :P
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: