Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 06:46:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327633 Posts in 13412 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Comic-con Wolverine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Comic-con Wolverine  (Read 2492 times)
Lyonaz

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 28, 2008, 04:05:03 AM »

Holy shit that looks awesome.

Part1 and Click me for awesome part 2
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 08:54:10 AM »

The only thing I have to say after that is: meh. I don't like the casting for Deadpool and they switched Striker. Because I was so disappointed by the last X-Men movie, this one is going to have to be the best movie ever for me to go so it in theaters.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 11:24:47 AM »

Quote from: "Blace"
The only thing I have to say after that is: meh. I don't like the casting for Deadpool and they switched Striker. Because I was so disappointed by the last X-Men movie, this one is going to have to be the best movie ever for me to go so it in theaters.

The switched Striker from what? The other X-Men movie? Well, of course they did. This movie occurs quite a long time before any of the events in the other X-Men movies so they had to get someone younger.

This movie looks really good so far.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »

Yeah, I mean I'm wary of Ryan Reynolds for Deadpool, but I mean, he could do really good, all depends.  Otherwise yeah, it looks pretty sweet.  I know Wolverine is one of alot of peoples fav characters, and while hes likeable for me, and not a favorite, hes still interesting and such.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 12:10:42 PM »

Wolverine's not my favorite character from X Men, but he's the best choice to make a movie about, I believe. The action surrounding him is a lot more visceral and intimate than most, and he's got one of the better backstories.

That trailer was fantastic. And finally: GAMBIT.

[/url]
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 12:44:19 PM »

Quote from: "everluck"
Wolverine's not my favorite character from X Men, but he's the best choice to make a movie about, I believe. The action surrounding him is a lot more visceral and intimate than most, and he's got one of the better backstories.

That trailer was fantastic. And finally: GAMBIT.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 01:31:32 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"

The switched Striker from what? The other X-Men movie? Well, of course they did. This movie occurs quite a long time before any of the events in the other X-Men movies so they had to get someone younger.

Oh come one, Wolverine looks the same, so would Striker. I liked the first Striker.

everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 01:35:07 PM »

Oh come one, Wolverine looks the same, so would Striker. I liked the first Striker.

Wolverine ages really slow.

He's been around for a while. Wasn't there a feudal-era Wolverine comic?

[/url]
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 03:26:30 PM »

I can't fucking stand Gambit.

The movie looks like it will at least have some interesting action.

Was that Blob I saw in the montage of characters?

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
AJR
Totally groovy

Oh, this burning beard.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 08:00:50 PM »

Quote from: "Lard"

Was that Blob I saw in the montage of characters?

Yep.

Earth-2.net is a website where I occasionally type words about entertaining pieces of media.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 01:24:31 AM »

What? Stryker isn't a mutant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Stryker

So why exactly would he look the same? Especially if you read this part that is at the bottom of that page.
Stryker is in the script for the spin-off film X-Men Origins: Wolverine, set seventeen years before X-Men, and will be portrayed by Danny Huston.[2]

While I don't understand the vast age difference between the two, there is no way that Brian Cox could play the character again.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 09:37:57 AM »

I see. Thanks for the info.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

I wasn't trying to be a dick (this time), honest. So if it came across that way, sorry. I personally love Brian Cox and wish he could play Stryker again. It just doesn't makes sense in the story line for him to be that old.

Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »

I wasn't trying to be a dick (this time), honest. So if it came across that way, sorry. I personally love Brian Cox and wish he could play Stryker again. It just doesn't makes sense in the story line for him to be that old.

I like Brian Cox also. He was awesome in Troy (one of my favorites) and the Bourne movies.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: