Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 10:35:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332043 Posts in 13603 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Oh snap, my 2000th post!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Oh snap, my 2000th post!  (Read 12534 times)
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 05:18:18 AM »

Oh, can you ban kopeekka?

He's one of the first people who signed up, but only has one post and that post says:

---
Dincrest
Cleanup Crew
RPGFan Editor

Smile... they'll think you're up to something.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 08:38:04 AM »

I was wondering why Eusis and Ley were banninated.  Too funny.  As for me, I can't think of anyone I want banninated.  I do support Ash's banning of Tria, though.  That dude was such a whiny complainer.

So who's gonna ban me, huh?  I've been around since 1999, surely someone has some dirt on me they could roast or even blackmail me with:P

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 10:11:36 AM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
I know I wasn't one of the first people (this time) but you should ban me. I am a huge douche. I miss the fucking warning system. It has been too long since someone gave me a warning just because I must have done something that deserves one and I hadn't gotten one in awhile.  You know who you are.

Man, I miss the warning system too.  It was always a good instigator of comedy.  I wish I could remember who it was, but I gave this one asshole a 20% warn and he freaked the fuck out.  It was a fantastic example of internet rage; I wish I had taken a screenshot.

Quote from: "Tomara"
Oh, can you ban kopeekka?

He's one of the first people who signed up, but only has one post and that post says:

---

I'm surprised he isn't already banned after pulling something like that.  Done!

Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 10:26:06 AM »

Quote from: "Vilnius"
I AM A BONER

Behold my MS Paint skills.

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 10:45:26 AM »

I know I wasn't one of the first 50, but 63 is pretty close. And what I am about to ask of you is very important to me, being an Atheist and all.

Could you ban GoD from this forum? I would really appreciate it. The dude made 4 posts then left, never to be heard from again. The nerve.
; - )

Running through the member list, it's amazing how many people sign up, post once or twice, then never come back.
I'm also seeing names of people that I had forgotten about and wonder what happened to them.

Playing: TWD Season 2
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 11:16:33 AM »

Alright Din, although I'm like 189 Ill take you up on your offer.  I think Din should be banned, because, if I am correct, he plays Bass Guitar, and as we all know, Bass Guitar is not a real instrument!

And I'm surprised no one has picked me yet despite my sometimes epic emoness.  Oh and fuck the whole down the road not across, its easier to just do both!  ^_^

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 12:42:42 PM »

I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet, too. I've "killed" more threads than I can remember, and once in the space of a week I accused everyone of these boards of hating Nintendo then of being FF favouritists. Shit, now I am gonna get banned...
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 01:33:16 PM »

Quote from: "GrimReality"
I know I wasn't one of the first 50, but 63 is pretty close. And what I am about to ask of you is very important to me, being an Atheist and all.

Could you ban GoD from this forum? I would really appreciate it. The dude made 4 posts then left, never to be heard from again. The nerve.
; - )

You know, considering that a large chunk of the first fifty are current/former RPGFan staff members, it'd be wrong to exclude regular old board junkies.  I'll extend it to the first one hundred people on the member list. :P  Done, and next!

jphussey

hussman12
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 02:04:03 PM »

Ban Pat Gann, I'm sick of his completionism.

JP
Angelo
Sephiroth's Girlfriend

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2008, 02:46:02 PM »

Is "Zack" who I think he is?  Ban that guy for making lame references to Heart of Darkness in Lunar 2!  :P

Edit: nevermind...that was Zach with an h.  I think you should ban that Tenchi-no-Ryu guy.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2008, 03:54:11 PM »

I know I wasn't one of the first people (this time) but you should ban me. I am a huge douche. I miss the fucking warning system. It has been too long since someone gave me a warning just because I must have done something that deserves one and I hadn't gotten one in awhile.  You know who you are.

I think Dagg needs to be banned, he's a huge dick.

True story.

Edit: Oh and ban SereneProphet for saying that the Bass Guitar isnt a real instrument.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 04:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "Dade"

The sexual tension between you guys...  It throbs so hard.

Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 04:54:16 PM »

Edit: Oh and ban SereneProphet for saying that the Bass Guitar isnt a real instrument.

Haha I was waiting for someone to say something ^_^

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Vilnius
Rainbow Club Member

hitaroodako
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 05:38:28 PM »

Quote from: "Losfer"

Sometimes I confuse them with each other.

im gay
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 05:41:59 PM »

Quote from: "Vilnius"
Quote from: "Losfer"

Sometimes I confuse them with each other.

Sometimes I confuse their moms with each other.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: