Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 04:50:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338603 Posts in 13861 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The E3 Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The E3 Thread  (Read 7734 times)
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 02, 2006, 04:32:12 PM »

Okay, kids, as many of you may well know, E3 is in one week.  As such, I'm posting as I usually do for requests for things that are going to be on the show floor - RPG or not - that you folks want to know a little more about.

HAVE AT YOU.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 04:48:53 PM »

Bug Nintendo about Mother 3 coming out here, Konami if there's any plans for picking up Oath in Felghana, and ask Atlus what exactly were the technical problems that prevents Devil Summoner PSP's translation. Otherwise, can't think of anything at the moment.
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 04:59:52 PM »

Ask Brownie Brown if there are any chances that they'll bring over Magical Vacation 2, and if Konami will bring over Suikoden I+II. Also see if you can find any other DS and PSP RPGs that will be coming over the pacific. That's all for now.
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 05:03:04 PM »

I think it would be great if you could get Atlus to say something - anything! - about Persona 3 and a possibe US release. I'd be most interested in hearing how they think the "suicide" imagery will go over in the US.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 07:55:23 PM »

I must agree with the others on DS and PSP rpgs, WE MUST HAVE MORE *gollum*

Also, any news on Neverwinter Nights 2, and *GASP* Burning Crusade (if its there) would be greatly appreciated.  Otherwise just keep the good RPG new coming...especially stuff that will be coming out for current consoles...since yeah...haha ><

Thankies!

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 08:43:08 PM »

I told DR to bug you about it but...Find out all you can about Warhammer Online, dammit.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 08:46:41 PM »

Daggs: I find our contact at Mythic incredibly attractive, so you bet!

-John

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 08:52:37 PM »

I expect you to sex her up to ensure that I get a spot in the beta, John.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 09:07:22 PM »

I'm going to back the whole Suikoden on PSP thing.  If those bitches confirm it, I will buy a PSP.

Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 11:04:37 PM »

Oh, how about the new Command & Conquer game? Not sure if RTS is lumped with the RPG genre, but I would like to hear more about that.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 11:43:50 PM »

There's Warcraft III reviewed here, but then they were originally aiming to make that a strategy RPG; dunno how much of that carried over into the final game, but it spawned an MMO, unlike C&C. :P
Lost Fragment

polybius42
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 11:47:44 PM »

Kick Mikel Tidwell in the nuts for me plz.

Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 12:03:49 AM »

Jimbo NEEDS new Megaman. And not those shitty ass Battle Network or whatever games, I mean REAL Megaman games. In particular any news on X9 would be nice. :D
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 12:40:24 AM »

Quote from: "Lost Fragment"
Kick Mikel Tidwell in the nuts for me plz.

Haha, I have talked to him in the past, briefly, but I can't make an opinion of him either way. He seemed alright, from what I could tell.

And Jimmy, YUS! Except .. please bug Capcom for Mega Man 9, not X9! The X series should have ended at X6, as intended by the creator, Mr. Inafune.
Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 01:19:21 AM »

Quote from: "Cauton"
I think it would be great if you could get Atlus to say something - anything! - about Persona 3 and a possibly US release. I'd be most interested in hearing how they think the "suicide" imagery will go over in the US.

That one.
I like that one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: