Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 03:09:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330093 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  RPG Maker project
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: RPG Maker project  (Read 22851 times)
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2009, 01:23:36 AM »

This looks really promising, but then again I'm a fool when it comes to western themed things or anything Wild Arms related. I like what I'm seeing with the pictures. What will win me completely is the soundtrack of the game. I see that there are three tracks up for download, but I'm not going to create and account to download them. I don't appreciate signing up to get download privileges or think it's fair to them because I know it will become a ghost account.

If there is a host for the track download where I don't have to sign up to anything, I would really like to know so I can give these tracks careful listening. The Music Major in me beckons for the tracks and I would like to satisfy those calls. ;)

Ah, and yes I see everything does seem a tad outdated. haha. Are improvements going to be made on the current graphics of this game, or do you plan of starting fresh with a new approach in design?

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2009, 04:11:28 AM »

outdated info.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 05:02:08 PM by blackthirteen » Logged
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »

The new approach looks promising, I'll look forward to when the project goes full steam once you accomplish your other projects. Always being a fan of Sci-Fi games/RPGs, I will be following your updates on Project Stellar as well as Project Pegasus. These both look like great ideas and can't wait for both to see the light of day once released. You also had me at "Casual" & "Hardcore" mode, which just made me chuckle.

Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »

Here's hoping that the upcoming Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled for DS sells well so that perhaps more doors will open for DS RPGs from independent developers.  I'd like to see Western Lords come to fruition on DS.  I still have Black Sigil preordered from Amazon since it's the only place I've seen it available so far. 

As mentioned in this thread, http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=5196.0 although Bob seems a bit nutty, Bob's Game is totally something up my alley so I'd like to see him get a DS devkit so I can play his game. 

There isn't enough sci-fi or high-tech fantasy (be it cyberpunky or outer space) type RPGs, whether they're from Japan, North America, Guam, or wherever.  Yeah they're out there, but are vastly outnumbered by swords-and-sorcery stuff.  Metroid-Vania type games are pretty killer.  bit-blot has an undersea one called Aquaria that's pretty cool.  So, yes, I'm obviously looking forward to Stellar and Pegasus. 

Aldorlea's looking to release Laxius Force 2 and Aldorlea Tales: 3 Stars of Destiny this year, and Amaranth looking to releasing Aveyond 3 this year as well.  It's a good time to be an Indie-ana Jones.  I have no idea how Stephen Anthony's AraFell: First Light project is coming along, but that has promise; I liked his other two games. 

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2009, 10:13:10 PM »

Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled reminds me a little of Chrono Trigger. The game looks pretty impressive and I've been into playing nonstop DS games for a while. I'm looking for anything RPG related for the DS now of these days. I'm pretty busy and rarely get a chance to sit in front of a console except on my Christmas and Summer Breaks, like what I'm doing now.

I checked into the Bob's game site and game, and boy, this is really something else. I really like the gameplay on the videos that are presented on his site... even though the methods on getting his way are a bit interesting. I hope he does receive that DS devkit, because we apprently walk the same alley on that game. (haha)

I'm going to check out those other games you mentioned as well later. They look like they would grab my interest.

Sapphire_Fate

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2009, 01:08:30 AM »

Well, my game just locked up after a key story event. Great.
blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2009, 02:51:28 AM »

outdated info.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 05:02:23 PM by blackthirteen » Logged
Reives

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »

I see some very interesting things here, and love the use of the graphics e.g. the large crystals. Is this going commercial, by the way?

blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2009, 09:39:14 AM »

outdated info.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 05:02:33 PM by blackthirteen » Logged
Sapphire_Fate

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »

Well, my game just locked up after a key story event. Great.

What do you mean exactly?
Nevermind, I just needed to upgrade to a newer version (1.03).
blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2009, 10:28:24 PM »

outdated info.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 05:02:47 PM by blackthirteen » Logged
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2009, 11:51:16 PM »

Well I graced you with the 100th comment. Now make a second one, dammit.

blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2009, 12:40:22 AM »

Well I graced you with the 100th comment. Now make a second one, dammit.

Sure, boss :P
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2009, 12:43:09 AM »

Haha. It was said with sincerity. I will be looking forward to it. How is the other projects going by the way?

blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2009, 12:52:28 AM »

outdated info.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 05:04:43 PM by blackthirteen » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: