Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 02:41:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319718 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Site Related & More
| |-+  RPGFan: The Boards
| | |-+  This one is for the ladies: new user group info inside.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: This one is for the ladies: new user group info inside.  (Read 2640 times)
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2008, 10:21:16 PM »

Hearken to my voice, oh women of RPGFan, for I bring you tidings of joy that don't involve a Sex and the City box set.  Your fellow message board member Dice has set events into motion that will forever change the way you view things around here.  Thanks to her benevolence, creativity, and charity, those of you of the XX chromosome persuasion now have access to this sororal badge of honor:

Revel in the rarity of your femininity!  Bask in the glory of your sisterhood!

And don't worry, the RPGFan boards have always been relatively free of sexually harassing deviants (only one since I've been in charge!), so you can embrace this as a symbol of pride instead of a bullseye for collecting "show ur b00bs" PMs.

The process is simple:  if you want in, post here or send me a PM.  If you say you're female, I'll generally take your word for it...although if you want to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, I guess you could quote some Sarah Brightman lyrics or something.

Joining this user group grants you the same privileges enjoyed by members of the legendary Rainbow Club, such as:

1.  A fancy graphic under your avatar!
2.  Absolutely nothing else.

Note: much like the Rainbow Club, this user group needs a snappy name.  If you can come up with one, I'm all ears.

Also note:  this is only for the womenz.  I don't even want to see another male post in this thread.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: