Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 03:25:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338598 Posts in 13860 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Kingdom Hearts Help needed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Help needed  (Read 1779 times)
OblivionMaster

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »

I really need some help on hints on how to beat Riku/Ansem i can get him down to his last health bar then he defeats me
I am lvl 44 and am using the 'Metal Chocobo' Keyblade

There are three types of people in the world people who can count and people who can't

Let me note my username refers to the oblivion Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts not The Game Oblivion
Ragnarok-Sabin
Eternally Lurking

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 11:27:36 PM »

Not really much I can really say that'll actually help you in that fight, as it is by far the hardest fight in the game, as far as I'm concerned. However, I will try:

One: Set Cure to X on the shortcut menu, then always have your finger poised over the R1 button. That way, in the event you're button mashing, you only need hit R1 to heal. It's not as easy as it sounds, however, because you get interrupted during casting. You need to learn to heal a little earlier than you normally would.

Two: When he uses Dark Aura (The move where he flies around the room like a motherfucker), you can either hit square to use Guard OR jump up high and glide in a wide circle around the "arena". If you're quick enough, he won't be able to hit you. However, the glide will wear out before his move does. So, let go a little early and jump as soon as you hit the ground. It won't always work, but it's better than nothing as that move hits hard.

Three: When the floor starts letting up those explosions, run or glide around the arena in circles. Sounds lame, but it's the best way to avoid it.

Four: Take any chance to hit him you can, but always be ready to back off and heal at the sign of trouble. I've healed before Dark Aura and purposely let him hit me before just because I was so low on health that I came out in better shape.

Not exactly useful if you can't pull them off properly, but if you can, you'll be fine. Don't expect it to be easy though, even with this though. It's still hard as hell. But, I've beaten him at lower levels than 44 before. Just hope for a bit of luck.

P.S. Metal Chocobo is the best way to go at this point. Just don't miss the Oblivion in that room after the fight.
OblivionMaster

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 01:37:58 PM »

I managed to beat him by using ars arcanum and now im on end of the world.
I beat him at lvl 47 i think

There are three types of people in the world people who can count and people who can't

Let me note my username refers to the oblivion Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts not The Game Oblivion
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: