Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 05:16:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327762 Posts in 13420 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Heavenly Sword
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heavenly Sword  (Read 1291 times)
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 09, 2006, 07:18:39 AM »

One of the coolest looking games demoed during Sony's E3 press conference was without a doubt Heavenly Sword. It looks like some insane mix between Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry and God of War. I recommend that you all check out the preview and gameplay movies over at Gamespot, because this game is hot.
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 09:32:41 AM »

I was impressed by what I saw. Especially that screen shot showing a beautiful-looking waterfall. I look forward to seeing more of this game.
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 03:32:03 PM »

I have to admit I wasn't impressed by this game at first - I thought "here's yet another action game with over-the-top levels of gory violence but with a female main character who as it happens is scantily", but how wrong I was... Looks like this one'll overtake Devil May Cry as The Game With The Most Impossible Sword Moves. Shame that you'll need to be some kind of combo demon to play it, as it looks like in the trailer. The game needs to have at least some adventuring sections, as you could get sick of that gladitorial arena.
Mana Knight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 06:29:12 PM »

I've been impressed with what I've seen too.  I've heard some people complain about the game not having any blood, but personally, I don't feel blood is needed to make a game more enjoyable.  This should definitely be one of the games that sells me on a PS3.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: