Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331671 Posts in 13579 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Bright future for the GBA line-up
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bright future for the GBA line-up  (Read 1325 times)
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 02, 2006, 09:25:58 PM »

I was taking a look at this site's feature article, and was surprised by the amount of GBA games still slated to release sometime in the future. Although, I was already aware of some of the RPGs, like both Summon Night games, both Super Robot Taisen games, and Yggdra Union. But then I came across Orbital's Juka and the Monophonic Menace and Scurge: Hive--both nice-looking games, and curious. Also Metal Slug....I've always wanted to play that.

Only bleak thing to note, is both those Orbital games have been delayed countlessly, so it's anybody's guess when they will finally release.

Anyone interested in any of these games?
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 10:24:13 AM »

im very much interested in super robot wars OG 2 i hope if it sells well they bring the ps2 one her as well.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
beans
Cool Hand

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 08:58:07 AM »

I really hope Scurge: Hive finally comes out, everytime I check on it, seems it was pushed back another month or two.

Summon Night looks good so far too, as for metal slug I may pick it up, games like that I'm glad I have a Gameboy Player for, the GBA's D pads a bit on the small side for my liking... not that the Gamecube D pad's any better hehe.

Still trying to shoot the damn dog in Duck Hunt.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: