Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 11:33:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327786 Posts in 13420 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  So, Mr. Gay UK ate a dude.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: So, Mr. Gay UK ate a dude.  (Read 848 times)
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 06, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »

Insert your own tossed salad reference here, I'm too tired. :P

Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 01:22:24 PM »

it was possible Mr Oldfield was attacked from behind on the bed

lol

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 04:58:02 PM »

it was possible Mr Oldfield was attacked from behind on the bed

lol

Fuck!  I thought this story was about Mike Oldfield being cannibalized by a gay dude!

Dincrest
Onoda
RPGFan Editor

Lieutenant Commander Vacation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 12:28:31 PM »

And yet the most important question is never answered in that article.  How did it taste?  I don't care who you are, at some point in your life, you've always wondered, "hmmm, what do people taste like?" 

And don't anybody say, "tastes like chicken."  I think given the amount of sugars and starches we consume in our diets, I think we'd taste like sweetened pork or beef.  It's been speculated that lions and tigers who've killed and eaten humans before tend to be repeat offenders because our flesh is very tasty to them.

I'll have some pan-seared Oldfield thigh with a side of Dead's brain soup please.  (Dead is the ex-vocalist of Mayhem who shot himself and whose brains were made into a soup and eaten by Mayhem guitarist Euronymous.) 

In considering that bizarre foods thread, perhaps some pan-seared man-thigh and human brain soup isn't really so bizarre as compared to casa marzu or something.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 12:34:42 PM by Dincrest » Logged

"Immortality is a manga artist without deadlines.  Without deadlines, the manga artist will never get the job done."
   -Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Phase 58
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 03:09:45 PM »

Human tastes somewhat like lamb and beef.

Redeemed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »

I dunno...with all the chemically/artificial crap people with a Western diet usually eat, I think it would probably taste pretty bad. I mean, just look at the article. It says:

"The barrister said six pieces of cooked human flesh, identified as being from Mr Oldfield's body, were found on a chopping board, while a further piece of flesh, which appeared to have been chewed, was found in a bin bag."

He couldn't even choke down the one piece he put in his mouth.
Dincrest
Onoda
RPGFan Editor

Lieutenant Commander Vacation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 10:50:41 PM »

Then again, pork and goat are parts of peoples' diets and pigs & goats are notorious for eating anything they can get their mouths on.  If left to their own devices, goats would probably eat worse things than we do and I still like goat curry.

And I'm not so sure human flesh would make a good carpaccio.  It's rare when meat and fish is eaten in a raw state.  (no pun intended.)

You know, considering that the dietary needs of rats (particularly young rats) are the same as those of humans (hence why rats thrive in the human world and other animals do not) perhaps humans taste like rat meat.  In some parts of South America guinea pigs are a delicacy so rodents are eaten in some cultures. 

"Immortality is a manga artist without deadlines.  Without deadlines, the manga artist will never get the job done."
   -Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Phase 58
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: