Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 12:28:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338627 Posts in 13861 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Genghis Khan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Genghis Khan  (Read 2017 times)
LunarHeartHeaven
Composer Of Light Or Dark?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: October 08, 2008, 10:50:14 AM »

I just ordered the newly released DVD called MONGOL, some of you might've heard of it, it's the story about the beginning of Genghis Khan's life.

It's suppose to be the first of 3 movies that will cover the whole life of the insane? Or heroic man?
It's made with the Mongolian which is great cause it will add the correct flavour to it all.

Well I find this extremely interesting, because a few weeks ago I watched an awesome documentary about his life, possible the best documentary I've ever seen, really high production:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460806/

Here's the link to the movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416044/

Merkava

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 09:35:55 AM »

I saw it in theaters and it was awesome. If they really are planning two other movies, I can't wait!

Btw, it was filmed in Kazakhstan and I had no idea the terrain was so beautiful and varied. There's a point where the characters are in a desert and I've never seen the ground so dry that it cracks into tiles. Mongol was quite beautifully filmed.
Kizeshiro129
Banninated

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »

The Northern Chinese and the Mongols are pure enemies while the Imperial Japanese and the South Koreans are the most cruel and bitter enemies during war on the face of the earth................This is just plain insane!
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 11:59:56 PM »

Way to revive a dead thread for no reason at all.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: