Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 04:00:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319655 Posts in 13044 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Brush and Quill
| | |-+  Anyone else create webcomics, either fm scratch or w/ Stripcreator?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone else create webcomics, either fm scratch or w/ Stripcreator?  (Read 3003 times)
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2008, 08:43:52 AM »

I like stripcreator.com.  I can't draw for beans, but I like to write and every once in a while I make a comic with it.  Anyone else use it?  If so, share your creations.  Or if you have a real webcomic that you draw yourself, share that too please.

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/nealch

My main thing is D&R Guy Talk, which is the musings of a couple of teenage boys.  Others I have are either completely stupid or ideas that wouldn't fit into the D&R mythos. 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 09:12:21 AM by Dincrest » Logged

I approve of this nonsense!
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 01:48:37 PM »

I draw comics in real life. They're crude and have some of the nastiest stuff ever, but my friends find them funny. If I had a scanner, I woud've uploaded my comics to the net long ago.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 12:49:47 PM »

I only wish I was creative enough to come up with something AND artistic enough to draw whatever it was. :)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 03:59:36 PM »

Stripcreator can help you halfway there.  I use it because I can't draw for beans and thus use their backgrounds and clip art.  As for writing dialogue, can't help you there, Tooks.  And I'll be honest, it's tough constantly coming up with new ideas and I'm sure a bunch of mine have been used many times before.  For example, I cannot have been the first to have a teenage boy character liken Sarah Palin to having his mom for president (a frightening thought.) 

I will say, though, that Ross is definitely inspired by the snarkiness of RPGFan. 

I approve of this nonsense!
seaechiowai
Soldier Nerd

Long live gaming.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 03:39:09 PM »

I do comics irl, haven't messed with digital content yet. I know how to ink, I know how to draw, and even plan layouts, but man it's difficult to deal with photoshop type program. I find it really really boring to do cleaning ups of scans of my comics, and frankly my stuff really aren't worth that time.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: