Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 03:39:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338751 Posts in 13865 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  FUCK ALL OTHER MMORPGS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: FUCK ALL OTHER MMORPGS  (Read 7312 times)
Wild Armor
Observer
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 10:05:26 PM »

I liked KOTOR because it gave me the option to pursue the dark side and one certain Robot I called friend. Though, I'm pretty sure he would consider me a meatbag with a good taste of havoc.

Topic Related: If it gives me the ability to pursue carnage, I'll accept it with open arms. :)

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 12:19:06 PM »

Here is a cool documentary.

One of the things the game will emphasize is single player quality storyline in an MMO that includes huge story-based decisions that affect you permanently.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43649.html?type=
HolyKnight
boredum invents amusement

98544544 jltidus zidane_6969
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »

From what i've been reading about the game and such (i've been trying to keep up with it for awhile now) i'm actually going to cancel my subscription to WoW in order to switch over to star wars: the old republic and give it a try.  Not only the fact that i'm ready for an mmo with some better graphics (always had a problem with the cartoony characters) but the ability like said before to make decisions that will affect your character for the rest of the game.  Now the only way that that particular ability would be a problem is if it was like FFXI where you have to pay for additional characters.  If its setup like WoW where you can have up to 50 characters I'M ALL IN. 

~Currently Playing~
Final Fantasy Tactics (psp; FINALLY beat weigraf battle at end of chapter 3), Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core (psp; almost at the end), Suikoden (psp download; just started), Star Ocean 2 (psp; just got to second planet), World of Warcraft (pc; The Forgotten Coast server, Level 73 Ret Paladin, Tormentblood
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: