Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 05:50:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341139 Posts in 13942 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Fallout 3
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Fallout 3  (Read 28316 times)
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2009, 03:03:45 AM »

The DLC was mainly a rip off up until broken steel was released.I enjoyed Fallout 3 but I despised Operation Anchorage

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2009, 07:23:07 AM »

I think the pitt was great.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2009, 08:03:36 AM »

OA was lackluster.  Pitt and Broken Steel were well well worth the 10 dollars.  OA was probably not worth the 10, but it wasn't bad.

Say what you will about the aliens, I find the concept intriguing.  When I played the original two things that I wanted to see were Pittsburgh, and something more about the Aliens.  I got both of my wishes granted.  Cant beat that.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
AJR
Totally groovy

Oh, this burning beard.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2009, 08:12:36 AM »

Just started playing this a few hours ago. Man, I wish I played this sooner. It's awesome.

Earth-2.net is a website where I occasionally type words about entertaining pieces of media.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2009, 11:46:42 PM »

I just found out about the ammo press in The Pitt.  Makes me want to buy that expansion so I can have access to it. :(

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2009, 12:21:29 PM »

Point Lookout will be available on June 23.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »

Seriously now, I don't have a problem with DLC, but if this game is Oblivion with guns then it's high time I got my post-apocalyptic Shivering Isles.  Quit throwing us scraps and give us some real meat.

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »

Here's what i'm wondering; If the "game of the year" Edition is coming in October(supposedly), will it include the first 3 DLC packs or all 5?  There are 2 more coming right?  Point Lookout and another?

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2009, 07:04:00 PM »

I recall that they announced it'd have all 5. It's why I'm not bothering to get anymore on the 360 (except MAYBE Broken Steel if they put it on sale, simply to have the level cap raised). I'd pay $10 bucks more and own it on my PC, and now it can definitely run it way better than the 360 can.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2009, 11:57:48 PM »

Yeah ive got the PC version, so I don't have to worry about it, but honestly its the best choice assuming your comp can do it.  The lookout trailer was nice, and im pretty psyched about this DLC.  I just hope the spooky atmosphere of the trailer stays through the whole area.  I don't think we will get much in terms of new weapons or armor..at least nothing very high tech, but the addition of Tribals should be cool. 

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2009, 08:39:17 AM »

Finished mothership zeta. I was expecting a bit more but it's alright. Hard to be believe that fallout 3 is actually over for good.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: