Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 06:35:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334835 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Smash Bros. Brawl
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Smash Bros. Brawl  (Read 14189 times)
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2006, 04:41:56 PM »

Heres a stupid suggestion! Why don't they put some Golden Sun characters in it! I know this would NEVER happen, as who the hell has actually heard of this game, but it would be so cool though (replace cool with stupid). Imagine Felix with the Sol Blade: Link, Roy and Mewtwo in one character. Oh and they could have him using the ultimately pwning summons from the Lost Age, too. Catastrophe would kick ass. They could even have some of the "bad guys" - like Karst or Agatio for instance. Rising Dragon or Meteor Blow would look soo cool in 3D Wii-o-vision. But as I say, it'll never happen. And please tell me some of you know what I'm going on about....
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2006, 05:11:17 PM »

The concept of SSB is technically stupid, plus it's no worse than putting in FE characters. I say throw 'em in! :P
ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2006, 07:30:11 AM »

At least someone thought my idea was good... Now that I think about it, I once said to a friend "They should put Golden Sun characters in the next Smash Bros." , to which he replied "They can't - its not a Nintendo game". Which is kind of true, seeing as Camelot technically did make the game, but at the end of the credits of both games it says "All rights, including program and scenario, reserved by NINTENDO" or something like that. So it is more viable for characters from Golden Sun/The Lost Age to be in SSBB than say, Solid Snake isnt it? Hmmm... Do Nintendo own the rights to Eternal Darkness? If so, then we could be seeing characters from that too...
White_Mage
Banninated

charlie2009kck@hotmail.com charliekc09 charlie_rpg_2009_kck
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2006, 02:34:54 PM »

I think they should add charaters from golden sun, Fire emblem etc.

[img:610b75be1e]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/thedarkrider/attentionwhore.gif[/img:610b75be1e]
ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2006, 05:09:19 PM »

I think somebody said there were 15 characters that were unconfirmed, so maybe they'll be:

1 or 2 of the other hunters from Metroid Hunters (preferably Sylux or Weavel cuz they could be Suit Samus' "twin" character)
    3 or 4 characters from Golden Sun/Lost Age (protagonist from either game, one or two bad guys, and Alex must be included somewhere...)
    2 more characters from fire emblem (to add to Marth + Roy - Lyn could be the superfast version of Link - bow fits that (as someone else mentioned), but the bomb and the boomerang... - and some other random character - maybe a pegasus/wyvern knight as someone suggested earlier)
    Another Pokemon! (or maybe not)
    Baby Mario/Luigi/Bowser?
    Waluigi? (now they've got Wario)
    Dark Samus (Mewtwo's "twin" character?)
    Liquid Snake? (now they've got Solid?)

And that's it. Feel free to yell at me for forgetting any characters that absolutely must be in the game. And complaints related to pokemon will be ignored.
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2006, 05:29:05 PM »

I'd put money on Waluigi featuring. I highly doubt the inclusion of Liquid Snake though.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Nallo

superwilton
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2006, 10:04:11 PM »

Chester Cheetah should be a character. I swear to God.
ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2006, 04:04:02 PM »

Quote from: "Degolas"
I'd put money on Waluigi featuring. I highly doubt the inclusion of Liquid Snake though.

Hmmm... But Solid Snake is only in it cuz The Twin Snakes was on GC, which if i remember rightly featured Liquid. But yeah, it would never happen. That one was just a joke suggestion put in at the end. Anyone else thought of characters to include?
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2006, 04:06:52 PM »

OMG THEY SHOULD TOTALLY PUT IN BUBLE BOBBLE GUYZ!!

TEHY R SO CUTE!

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2006, 11:08:02 PM »

Quote from: "ZE GRAND MASTER"
Quote from: "Degolas"

Hmmm... But Solid Snake is only in it cuz The Twin Snakes was on GC, which if i remember rightly featured Liquid. But yeah, it would never happen. That one was just a joke suggestion put in at the end. Anyone else thought of characters to include?

Snake also made his console/american debut on the NES, so it's closer in comparison to Megaman popping up in SSBB, than Cloud because KH:CoM had him. It seems a lot of people are forgetting this when it comes to whether Solid Snake counts or not for SSBB. :P
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2006, 11:48:39 PM »

Eus...you shouldn't have said MegaMan. I now want MegaMan in Brawl.

Seriously.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2006, 11:59:51 PM »

Quote from: "Jimmy"
Eus...you shouldn't have said MegaMan. I now want MegaMan in Brawl.

Seriously.

So do I, naturally. But hey, fitting for the topic. And of all the 3rd party characters, I think he's the most likely to pop up. :P
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2006, 12:35:15 AM »

Yea, I suppose you're right. The original Megaman series is pretty much synonymous with Nintendo. Megaman 1-7 as well as Megaman and Bass all being on Nintendo systems makes him more suited for the game than Solid Snake. :P
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2006, 02:01:40 AM »

All this Megaman talk has me wondering....why the fuck ARE they including Snake but not Mega? Seriously, he's had a shitton more games, he's a much more recognizable character, and he fits the super-fantastic style that almost every other character has.

Snake out.
Mega in.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2006, 02:12:39 AM »

Nothing's finalized Dade - they've said more characters may (or is that will?) join the roster, though there won't be too many other 3rd party characters - but there CAN be.

I say throw in Megaman, Sonic, and maybe Simon Belmont. The first two seem much more likely though, albit for different reasons.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: