Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 11:51:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327924 Posts in 13426 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  McNugget Rampage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: McNugget Rampage  (Read 1154 times)
Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 10, 2010, 01:08:46 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlbV-NPT56s

Holy shit I keep hearing on the news people doing crazy shit to a McDonalds for not having McNuggets at a given time, but damn now I finally seen it!  I'm now wondering what the hell they put in them.

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Contributing Editor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:34:33 PM »

I feel sad that there are people who fight and go insane over these things. :/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 01:40:04 PM by Hoshino_Kid » Logged

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 03:38:43 PM »

I feel sad that people actually eat at McDonald's still.  I know the place is some sort of American icon, but they have by far the worst shit in their food.  I think they -STILL- have trans fat in most of their food.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 03:50:48 PM »

I haven't been to a McDonald's in years. There is just something about being abused by people in pink tracksuits (whom clearly are not exercising) that puts me off the idea of frequenting there. Plus, the queues there remind me of my old high school school cafeteria, people cutting in line and shaking down the weaker of the people for their loose change.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Redeemed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 05:14:55 PM »

I think the most hilarious part is how the next car calmly pulls up and the drive-thru attendant just hands him his food like nothing happened.
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 05:18:20 PM »

What's so yummy about McNuggets? I don't frequent McDonald's when I'm in the U.K. but I'm more open to the idea of buying a burger or apple pie at the McD's in Malaysia, for some reason. It might be because of the crowds that visit the franchise in the respective countries.

In M'sia, pretty much everyone doesn't mind going down to McD's and grabbing a bite- dirt poor or filthy rich. In the U.K. I feel like there's a certain crowd of people who frequent the place, one I'm not comfortable being around or find really annoying. Much rather enter a Burger King if I were craving fast food. :-/

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
sandiny0ursh0es

sandiny0ursh0es
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 07:19:54 PM »

I love their Sausage McMuffins with Egg and their hash browns. If they had breakfast menu 24/7, I would eat there a lot more often.

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 08:12:31 PM »

They have really good coffee. Otherwise, their stuff sits at the bottom of your stomach for hours.

Their chicken nuggets actually gave me really bad food poisoning too, like 4 years ago. Never again. Ick. :P

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »

I once saw an anime where a woman would get people addicted to her noodles by mixing in nicotine. Maybe.....?

Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 09:16:35 PM »

When I finally had it with life in general, I'll know what I'm gonna do.  Get into my car, drive to a McD's order something there and eat it.

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 11:25:10 PM »

I feel sad that there are people who fight and go insane over these things. :/

You mean like here.

I once saw an anime where a woman would get people addicted to her noodles by mixing in nicotine. Maybe.....?

That's nothing.

I once saw an anime where a woman would get addicted to other people's noodles by mixing in some kinda of wundurr drug.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 10:40:21 PM »

I love their Sausage McMuffins with Egg and their hash browns. If they had breakfast menu 24/7, I would eat there a lot more often.

i agree with this a little, since all I like from those people are breakfast things (particularly bagels) but sausage and almost everything else looks gross.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: