Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 12:18:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334793 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Can someone please help me with Enchanted Arms?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can someone please help me with Enchanted Arms?  (Read 2023 times)
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 14, 2008, 02:14:28 AM »

No, I'm not looking for a particular treasure or gem or whathaveyou.

The problem is with my characters.

All of the sudden, they are showing up in battle with 1 HP and 1EP.

First one of my golems did it, then the chick, now Raigar.

I don't know whether they're being affected by something, whether I need to buy an item to cure them, or what.

I'm getting slaughtered in battle because my characters are showing up with no health or magic.

What the hell is going on?

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Lord Dorkus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 08:33:02 AM »

Can you tell us where you are in the game and what monsters you have been fighting? It might help us figure out what is going on.

Normally that only happens when a character was defeated in a fight right before the one you are in and you didn't get a chance to revive them before moving on.  If that isn't the case when you're not in a battle check the status screens for your characters to find out if they have inflicted with some type of status altering spell or something. Also check the description of the items and accessories equipped by your party members or any of the golems you have used.  I remember there being some funky items in the game but I don't recall anything doing what is described above but then again it been 2 years since I've played the game.

Sorry that I couldn't be of much help.
popssracer

popssracer
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »

It sounds like you're out of those Vitality Points. These points are used up by battles. The longer the battle lasts, the more vitality points you use. Some characters start with more than others. Find yourself a heal station and that will replenish those precious points. I had this same problem. It does talk about what these points are, and that it is bad if you lose them during the beginning of the game, but if you are like me, I kinda clicked right through them wihtout reading much. Check out the wikipedia article on the game, it talks about those vitality points under the Statistics and Points section. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchanted_Arms

Hope this helps,
Popssracer
Lord Dorkus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 11:51:28 AM »

Yep he is right I forgot about that.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »

I'm not far from the beginning, I've been attacked by the devil golem and now I've broken out of jail and am at the dam.

Thanks for the help.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: