Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 08:00:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331698 Posts in 13580 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 688958 times)
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #13275 on: September 18, 2014, 11:20:02 PM »

West Dumbartonshire

I'm impressed that is a real place...

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13276 on: September 18, 2014, 11:22:06 PM »

You missed Clackmannanshire earlier.

We have weird names. :p

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13277 on: Today at 12:11:37 AM »

Ah well, it's pretty clear Scotland will not go independant.

Food banks and families waiting 4 days for food in deprived areas can continue. :)

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13278 on: Today at 01:47:14 AM »

You missed Clackmannanshire earlier.

We have weird names. :p

Do you know that they're weird or was it more online reactions that have convinced you they're weird?  Kind of like how saying 'eh' in Canada is totally normal ...till others point out in ain't.

Ah well, it's pretty clear Scotland will not go independant.

Food banks and families waiting 4 days for food in deprived areas can continue. :)

So same time next year?
Vote 2015?

The numbers have spoken, but clearly this is something a lot of people wanted to go differently (way too close to call this 'overwhelming majority', I mean)

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13279 on: Today at 01:58:03 AM »

1,539,920 vs 1,914,187.

It would be ridiculous for Westminster to ignore what nearly half the population of Scotland desire in regards to changes to policies and how the government is run. David Cameron also promised new powers to Scotland in the event of a No vote, but who knows what will happen beyond perhaps more control over Income Tax.

More people voted in Scotland today than ever before. Pretty much our entire country.

If Westminster don't deliver on change, I won't be surprised if we look at this happening again within the next 10 years, with an overwhelming yes vote.

EDIT: As for funny names, this is the first time I've ever heard of that county myself and me and my sister were laughing when it came up, so no, we think it's weird too.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

glassjawsh
will argue out of boredom

"You're pretty punk, Steve" - Dolphin

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #13280 on: Today at 10:27:35 AM »

It would be ridiculous for Westminster to ignore what nearly half the population of Scotland desire in regards to changes to policies and how the government is run.

"A government actually listening to what it's people want, now there's a quaint thought" - Americans everywhere

You're wrong, Frank. I'm not a kid, I'm a man. I am gonna get you better, and then I'm going to beat you to death!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13281 on: Today at 07:23:26 PM »

1,539,920 vs 1,914,187.

It would be ridiculous for Westminster to ignore what nearly half the population of Scotland desire in regards to changes to policies and how the government is run. David Cameron also promised new powers to Scotland in the event of a No vote, but who knows what will happen beyond perhaps more control over Income Tax.

More people voted in Scotland today than ever before. Pretty much our entire country.

If Westminster don't deliver on change, I won't be surprised if we look at this happening again within the next 10 years, with an overwhelming yes vote.

EDIT: As for funny names, this is the first time I've ever heard of that county myself and me and my sister were laughing when it came up, so no, we think it's weird too.

Could you have a referendum to like, kick England out of the UK? Or out of Great Britain entirely I mean weren't the English originally from Denmark or something anyway?

Also at @RPGFan's bike-riding and foot-walking people, do you find your stride length gets kind of long and you're stuck walking at a permanently faster pace?

'Cause I feel like the longer I've been a pedestrian, the higher my baseline walkspeed is getting (and I guess it goes even higher if I walk diagonally!!!)
« Last Edit: Today at 07:52:28 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13282 on: Today at 07:42:13 PM »

Hahaha. Perhaps before, but now the conservatives want "English votes for English laws" now in response to Scotland trying to go Independant,  meaning we wouldnt get a say in that decision.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: