Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 04:45:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340968 Posts in 13937 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 921 922 [923] Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 760298 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13830 on: Today at 11:33:33 AM »

I personally like Pf CHANGS so Meh to you all.

I dropped my phone last night. It landed screen side down on the corner of my night stand. I now have a broken S5

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
mecharobot

Thunder of the dogs! INDIGNATION

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13831 on: Today at 01:07:35 PM »

So I'm supposed to have a pre-christmas party with my friends (which means sitting around doing nothing, while drinking beer). Everyone cancels at the last moment, including the person who even suggested it. And then they uncancel it... then I realize that this is how it is every time and I should have gotten used to it by now. I'm not even sure if I'm happy or angry. It's like in some silly movie where plans are always foiled, but in the end everything turns out allright.
Pages: 1 ... 921 922 [923] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: