Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 07:33:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338007 Posts in 13838 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Ys II eternal problem (PC)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ys II eternal problem (PC)  (Read 1843 times)
darkphoenix3001

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2008, 06:38:56 PM »

I recently installed Ys i & II eternal and the english patches on my pc. Ys I runs great, no troubles with it. Ys II will not run for me. When I try to start the game, the screen goes black and the Falcom logo won't even start, it just stays black and I can't quit the game, I have to restart the pc. When I installed YS II, I also installed the english patch v1.01 at first, later I reinstalled Ys I & II eternal and applied the english patch v1.02 I found while trying to find a solution to the problem on the web. After reinstalling the game and applying the v1.02 english patch the game started running then crashed during the opening video. After that I just get the black screen when starting the game not even getting the Falcom logo.

I'm running windows xp with sp 3, direct x is the latest version. This pc was bought in 2007 so the specs shouldn't be a problem.

Does anyone knows what the problem is here and how I can fix it? I would really appreciate any help you can give me.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 07:47:24 PM by D-Rider » Logged
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 07:47:12 PM »

We don't deal with translation patch stuff here.  You're gonna have to ask this somewhere else.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: