Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 05:26:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338072 Posts in 13842 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Rurouni Kenshin season 2 + some video game OST
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rurouni Kenshin season 2 + some video game OST  (Read 4423 times)
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 22, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »

Hi everyone, I've decided to sell my Rurouni Kenshin: Legend of Kyoto DVD Premium Collection.  In fact, this is season 2 of the anime.  All DVD's are scratchless and everything is in mint collection.  I'm selling this collection for $45 (shipping not included).

I'm also selling 2 pretty rare video game OST.  Its Beyond the Beyond OGS and Shining the Holy Ark OST.  These are the real versions directly imported from Japan.  They are scratchless and mint(booklet, back insert, case).  However, I only have the OBI of Beyond the Beyond.  I'm selling each for $22. (shipping not included)

I can send pictures to anyone who's interested.  You can contact me by email to endofeternity@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!!!

Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 09:38:30 AM »

I'll probably take that Shining the Holy Ark OST after the New Year, if you don't mind hanging onto it?
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 04:28:58 PM »

No problem at all!!!  I would be happy to hang onto it for you.  What's a couple of more weeks when you have it in you collection for already many years.  If you want to see pics of the OST, just let me know, I'd be happy to send some to you. 

And I forgot to tell people that I'm from Quebec in Canada.  So the Rurouni Kenshin DVDs are region 1.

Thanks   
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 10:34:30 PM »

'doshi, you're a lucky man.

Dear seller, have you considered taking your soundtrack wares to eBay? I guarantee you that BtB is still worth at least $50, and Shining Holy Ark more than that.

Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 12:38:16 PM »

Yeah, I know they are worth a lot but I prefer to try to sell them here first, then I will try on Ebay.  If I can make someone from this board happy with my deal than I'm happy too.  Of course, I'm not willing on giving them.  I never really participate on this board, but I've been reading it for many years now(Lunar net).  Hope it makes sense, I'm not the best out there in English.  But thanks anyway for the advice.
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 05:10:12 PM »

The 2 OST has been reserved for the moment, so they are sold.  Thank you very much.  But I still have my season 2 of Rurouni Kenshin in DVD to sell.  If anyone is interested, I would accept $42 for it.
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 12:53:40 PM »

I just sold the Rurouni Kenshin boxset on ebay.  Thanks for watching.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: