Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 06:04:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338760 Posts in 13865 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Save Valkyria Chronicles!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Save Valkyria Chronicles!!!  (Read 23192 times)
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »

Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2009, 01:40:24 PM »

What I have noticed in RPGfan forum, is how some members have exaggerating claims and like to go extreme. Also, how some of you discuss about the matter just for the sake of arguing. What you are saying of course has some true and your context didn't come out of nowhere.

When you make this kind of general statement, you sound like a jackass.

But, I don't like how everything is only black and white here and don't consider the cicumstances or market decisions. And things change of course (like what we're seeing now).

Especially when you say things like this.

Don't get me wrong, Gast isn't my friend. He's my co-worker. I share a purely professional relationship with the man, and I doubt we'd get along very well on a personal level (not that we've tested it, but that's my general feeling). However, in the past years I've come to respect his depth and breadth of journalistic perspective, and I will support him in that.

Also: I'm not being self-righteous. I've been part of this community since the days we were on the RPGBoard system. I've watched it grow, I've helped build it, and I continue to support it. You on the other hand are brand spankin' new here, and are taking liberties you havent' earned yet. As I said, you are free to leave, but you're also welcome to be a part of this discussion. Just don't go calling people out when you're a fresh-as-the-driven-snow newbie. I'll stand up for you if you make a good point, regardless of your seniority, but I sure as heck won't tolerate badmouthing the community over disagreeing with you.

Hi Parn. <3
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2009, 02:41:06 PM »

Sweet Bahamut what are you people even discussing anymore?

jphussey

hussman12
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2009, 02:43:00 PM »

Sweet Bahamut what are you people even discussing anymore?

I know, couldn't this have happened in like a "Last Reminant" thread or something...?
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »

This thread is for great justice.
flashrom

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »

Can one of the moderators lock this thread?  This has gotten WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off topic.  Which platform is easier to develop for, sales figues for other games, RPG's for other systems, etc weren't the point of this thread.  I saw the re-release with extra content, and even if it's Jap only, it wouldn't be done, much less with extra content if if it was a complete bomb.  I think Sega has listened, and we've accomplished our goal.  All I can say is do yourself a favor and play this game and don't slam it until you have.  I hope VC wins all the accolades from the editors from this site and the reviewers here it deserves.  Again, to the powers that be, PLEASE lock this thread!  Thanks.
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2009, 02:53:49 PM »

Rest in Peace, dear Valkyria Chronicles. Even RPGFan forums couldn't save you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2009, 04:07:51 PM »

Christ, can't you morons let me enjoy my Christmas games in peace for once?  I hate all of you.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: