Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 05:14:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329731 Posts in 13517 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Super Game Journal Turbo II - The New Challengers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 141 Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Super Game Journal Turbo II - The New Challengers  (Read 303164 times)
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #720 on: March 09, 2009, 03:21:51 PM »

I'm halfway through FFTA's story missions around 11 hours in, but I'm severely underleveled. Too many of the missions have been "kill the mark", which isn't hard to gang up on the leader. Now that I have a mission in which I must defeat all foes and half my characters are about ten levels less than the enemies, I must level grind. >.>
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #721 on: March 09, 2009, 05:47:07 PM »

SO2: 19ish hours.  Trying to get the damn Bunny Shoes.  Argh, forgot how annoying that is...Leon is just as lame as I remember.  I'm this close to booting him for Precis.  Spells just don't scale as nicely in SO2 as they did in SO (they still were horrible there by the end, but at least they were phenomenally powerful early on -_-).

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: March 09, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »

Back from the break but sadly no progress on Xenosaga since my last post (same with Riveria for anybody who cares).

Instead I went and bought Ogre Battle off the VC and started that up, and right now I just completed the fourth map and recruited nobody outside of Lans and Warren (yeah I suck). I've since decided to go for an all out tyrant run killing my rep and anybody who looks at me funny.

Haven't really done anything of note in FE:SD or MGS:GB either thanks to my current lack of time. :(

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: March 09, 2009, 06:14:54 PM »

I've played Star Ocean: The Last Hope for 25 hours. Just finished the purgatorium. Other than that, I have been getting in insane amounts of Gears 2 online matches. I'm addicted to this game.

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: March 09, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »

I've put FFVII on hold for now(just landed at Costa del Sol or whatever it's called) since I've taken a shine to COD5 online lately. They just had a double XP weekend so I flew up to level 30 over 2 nights. I've been playing TDM and Groundwar games only.  Hopefully I'll be able to snag a copy of RE5 soon.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #725 on: March 09, 2009, 09:19:54 PM »

SO2: 19ish hours.  Trying to get the damn Bunny Shoes.  Argh, forgot how annoying that is...Leon is just as lame as I remember.  I'm this close to booting him for Precis.  Spells just don't scale as nicely in SO2 as they did in SO (they still were horrible there by the end, but at least they were phenomenally powerful early on -_-).

I remember Leon being really helpful, what with all his -entire battlefield- spanning spells.  He was a mainstay in my party up until I went to the virtual planet and went to the Cave of Trials or whatever it's called.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: March 09, 2009, 09:39:17 PM »

Yeah, Leon is pretty powerful, magic-wise, and his attacks aren't bad either. They do decent damage and they hit flying enemies.

Anyway, got back to Disciples 2. still in the second mission of the human campaign. I levelled up my main hero and now he can have an army of four guys with him. Also managed to level up some basic soldiers and a lot of mages (On levelling up, your units class change, based on which buildings you've built. It's sort of like a skill tree, a little). Also I got some quest in this mission to find some guy's brother, and I formed an alliance with the Dwarves. Oh, and my native terrain is the most abundant :]

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #727 on: March 10, 2009, 02:39:22 PM »

Just been playing SO4.  Love it.  It's got issues, but I love it.  Just finished grinding out my quests on Lemuris.  About to finish that up tonight.

Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #728 on: March 10, 2009, 04:53:06 PM »

Anyway, got back to Disciples 2.

I love that game! But I suck at it :(

Mostly playing the GBA version of Super Puzzle Fighter.
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #729 on: March 11, 2009, 05:28:22 PM »

I finally started Fallout 3. I'm really enjoying it, but feel rather lost!

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: March 11, 2009, 05:56:36 PM »

Just been playing SO4.  Love it.  It's got issues, but I love it. 

Ditto.  Been messing around with the Colosseum.  Some of the rewards are awesome.  I think I might synth some of the weapons with a ton of +crit, but unsure how long the weapons will last.  Edge's went up by about 400 attack power, which is very nice.

Also FINALLY got my SF4: Tournament Edition fightstick.  God I love that thing.  Kinda used to the 360 analog stick so it's taking time to get used to.  My Chun-li game has definitely improved since though.  Other characters, not so much.  Though it's only been two days.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Jet16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #731 on: March 11, 2009, 06:52:54 PM »

Mad World.... Fuck yes.
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #732 on: March 11, 2009, 07:26:55 PM »

Started The Last Remnant. I'm still near the beginning, but I already went to some dungeons. I don't really like the battle system so far, but maybe it'll get better. The story isn't anything special so far, either. Also, beat the Ninja Blade demo. I like it more than Ninja Gaiden.
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #733 on: March 11, 2009, 07:39:49 PM »

Having just bought Madworld and Avalon Code, I have decided that the best use of my gameplay time would be to replay the first Suikoden.  So that's what I'm doing.  Just got Kirkis and I'm heading over to fuck up Kwanda's shit.
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: March 11, 2009, 08:19:57 PM »

After hearing Gen Eric's raving about Eat Lead I decided to give it a try, not too shabby so far.  I like how it parodies anything and everything and the gameplay actually isn't that bad.  So far it's been a decent challenge.  I'm on the 6th level so I should have this finished in a day or two.

Other then that I'm still on Roak in SO4, about 30 hours in.  I have like 30 orders/quests to complete so I imagine I'm going to know this planet like the back of my hand, just like Lemuris.  The life of a completionist is a hard one.. :P

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 141 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: