Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 08:17:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332705 Posts in 13630 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  whats your next highly expected rpg!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: whats your next highly expected rpg!  (Read 11653 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2009, 12:58:55 AM »

I like the idea of Alpha Protocol, but is there even that much known about the game?

There seems to be a good deal of information, and more importantly the developers have a solid reputation. Then again the games they're best known for are about a decade or more old, and the more recent stuff has had a more mixed reception. Then again they're not building off of a pre-existing property, so that may help. Personally, I'm going to get it on PC in anticipation of it running like shit on consoles.

By the way, can someone explain how one gets really hyped up for games that are as far from release as FFXIII? Most anticipated for lack of a better choice aside, I don't really get how someone can be hyped up on a release that far off when there's plenty of stuff that's coming out in the next few months (hopefully), looks to be great, and isn't even some obscure niche stuff. Though I usually find hearing about totally new things the most interesting, so maybe I just don't see eye to eye with the typical hype train anyway.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2009, 01:50:40 AM »

Yeah, definitely looking forward to SO4. I'm also clamoring for more info on Steambot Chronicles 2, but that's too far away at the moment.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: