Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 09:59:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327289 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5  (Read 8319 times)
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 22, 2009, 12:03:55 PM »

Yeah, thought a new topic would be better. Pas de code tags, btw.

So, Starbuck's dead and Ellen is/was a cylon... Oh and Dee's dead, too. And Roslin's gone mad. Again. What's that all about, eh?
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 03:43:42 PM »

Yeah, the whole episode confused the shit out of me but it was great. Can't wait to watch tomorrow:)

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:50:04 AM »

I am super pissed about Dualla.

I mean.....fuck. I really liked her.

Oh and Bill starting to lose it.....awesome. And Lee keeping it together despite watching his father self destruct and see his (ex)wife dead after a nice gunshot to the brains.

Good shit though.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 03:01:38 AM »

First off, I don't know the name of the guy who's both obsessed with Starbuck and a Cylon, but I totally lol'd his reaction to the current Starbuck's confession of what the hybrid told her.

Secondly, I also lol'd that one ironically timed Saltines commercial.

And finally, I, like many of the other guys of the show will miss Dualla's company at night (for different reasons of course) (also with the exception of Baltar since he's too busy getting it on with every other female that's not dead, a politician, or named Starbuck).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 12:36:49 PM »

He did get it on with Starbuck, though...
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 03:53:10 PM »

He did get it on with Starbuck, though...

Wait! When did he do that?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 04:38:18 AM »

Season 1 Episode 13. After he became Vice-President he got off with her at that party but she thought he was Lee (the guys all do look the same, but srsly) then Baltar got jealous and Lee told her off... Am I the only one who remembers?
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 10:37:16 AM »

Man, Felix is a total dick!  I never liked the guy to begin with but JESUS!  Also, if he doesn't stop crying about his friggin' leg I'm going to lose it. Get over it!

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 08:38:52 PM »

Man, Felix is a total dick!  I never liked the guy to begin with but JESUS!  Also, if he doesn't stop crying about his friggin' leg I'm going to lose it. Get over it!

How the hell did you post that EC? I've JUST regained my vision after watching last nights BSG, and I still haven't been able to go to sleep yet (too many images of Adama X Roslin. God damn reckoning! *_*)

ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 06:48:44 AM »

Never mind Adama X Roslin, I haven't had Starbuck naked out of my mind since season 3! Wait, that's a good thing...
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 03:51:06 AM »

I'm still pissed that Felix turned into such a bastard. (Why Kid Icarus!? Why!? ;_;)

Edit: Wait, I just remembered that he also played Nightwing from Beast Machines. Nevermind.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 03:53:33 AM by KillerArmoire » Logged

ZE GRAND MASTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 06:55:51 AM »

It's his haircut - it made him evil. Well, Galen doesn't have a son anymore but now the kid can be Hot Dog Jr. instead. I bet it's not Tigh who got Six pregnant, but I don't know who did.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »

Yeah mister no leg is a douche.  4e12 really pissed me off because its like, goddamnit, stop being retarded.  Cyclons blew up your shit, these arnt the same cyclons, these are the relatively good/helpful ones.  Stop being retarded!  Course I understand why it is, and im sure if I was in the same situation Id feel the same, but goddamnit lol.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 04:41:03 AM »

So apparently the next episode will be the one where 200X Adama will finally challenge 1980 Adama's claim for the 'greatest death pose evar!'

Next week's Roslin: Pissed Off Action Movie Star.

Evil Gately
Cryotek

gatelytheevil1@aol.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 12:16:55 PM »

C'mon guys, I think they've been trying to make it obvious that Ellen is an older model six... The way she uses her sexuality to exploit Galactica's menfolk, the way she has her own agenda, the way when she was first introduced she simply 'appeared' on a colonial ship with no indication of where she came from... Basically, no, I don't think she's the final Cylon, but I think she is definitely a Cylon (and have suspected so ever since she was introduced!).

As for who the final actually is, I'd guess at either
Code:
Starbuck, Roslin or Baltar. Starbuck and Baltar both died and returned to life (Gaius in the mini-series, when he miraculously survived a nuclear strike and Kara's crash on Earth); Roslin and Starbuck have both been following the signal back to Earth; Baltar and Roslin have both been able to 'project' and share in (network with?) Cylon visions (the ones involving Hera); Baltar has always instinctively known if someone is a Cylon (albeit with the voices in his head telling him, but he 'knew' about D'Anna, Tori and Sharon).

As for how the final episodes are going, I'm enjoying them so far. I just hope this isn't the end of Adama yet!

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: